What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W10 - Detroit V Minnesota (1 Viewer)

I sure appreciate the Lions not throwing to Calvin who has been going one-on-one with Bennie Sapp all game.

Maybe the word is out that Sapp is a game changer.

Here's hoping the Vikes get their act together in the second half. Or before then if possible.

:horns:

I sure appreciate the Lions not throwing to Calvin who has been going one-on-one with Bennie Sapp all game.Maybe the word is out that Sapp is a game changer.Here's hoping the Vikes get their act together in the second half. Or before then if possible.:horns:
CJ just caught back to back passes. :bag:

I sure appreciate the Lions not throwing to Calvin who has been going one-on-one with Bennie Sapp all game.Maybe the word is out that Sapp is a game changer.Here's hoping the Vikes get their act together in the second half. Or before then if possible.:horns:
CJ just caught back to back passes. :bag:
I sure appreciate the Lions not going with the QB sneak every play. :bag:

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone should mention that Sidney Rice is disgusting. I'm pretty sure if a fast pitch machine threw cactus at him he would still catch everything. Watching Berrian play hot potato on one play and then Rice plucking balls out of the air on the next is lol.

CJ just caught back to back passes. :shark:
Maybe triple him?

I bet ADP gets less carries second half.. You may see Taylor..
Why?
Because he only has 100 yards on 12 carries?
But but but...he fumbled twice.
Coaches hate fumbles..
You don't sit an All Pro. This isn't Penn State where Great Grandpa is on the sidelines taking you to task and giving you a football to take to class next week.

Coaching will be the downfall of this Vikes team. That 4th and inches handoff to Jeff Dugan into the heart of the line was simply brutal. I realize the end-around from Peterson to Harvin was performance, but it looked like the play had never been practiced when Peterson flips the ball 10 feet with the wrong hand. This team was moving like hot knife through butter and only held itself back with cuteness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Classic Vikings, good team that shoots themselves in the foot often.

According to wiki, the Vikings have the 2nd best all time win % in the nfl.

The Lions are going to tie this #### up.

Explain that to me.

Real lack of discipline for the Vikings. How about we focus on this game instead of just assuming we'll win because its the Lions. Where is the coaching this game, or the respect for another football team?

Users who are viewing this thread