What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W12: New Orleans @ New York Jets (1 Viewer)

Interesting stat they just showed:

Martin is now in his 118th consecutive game; the next longest active streak for a RB is Shaun Alexader, with 41.

The interesting part is that Alexander played in his 91st straight game tonight. These announcers are horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang. Curtis just killed my new schtick.
OK, everybody say this as fast as you can three times;Shick! schtick

Shick! schtick

Shick! schtick

OK, now who would've circumvented the language filter?

4-8-NO 11 (2:06) M.Nugent 29 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-J.Dearth, Holder-B.Graham.Giants should have drafted this guy.

OK the highlight of the game is the announcers as one chants J- E - T - S - Jets, jets, jets! :highpitchedgirlsvoice:as the other talks about star wars. I am trying to resist but think I have to resort to chanell surfing.

Well I always say...The game doesn't really start until our QB fumbles his first snap...rally time :towelwave:

Last edited by a moderator:
well that was a bunch of crap.  so three feet and a knee down isn't a TD?
You must retain possesion when you land on the ground, Coles didn't.
You must have missed the Giants game today. Shockey got destroyed after making a TD reception. His second foot might not have even touched the ground and it was ruled a score.

You must have missed the Giants game today. Shockey got destroyed after making a TD reception. His second foot might not have even touched the ground and it was ruled a score.
I didn't miss anything. The refs blew that call!! ;)

well that was a bunch of crap. so three feet and a knee down isn't a TD?
when you watch the replay, he had THREE feet down. once that second one touches it's a TD. That was a touchdown plain and simple.

well that was a bunch of crap. so three feet and a knee down isn't a TD?
when you watch the replay, he had THREE feet down. once that second one touches it's a TD. That was a touchdown plain and simple.
Except if you look closely, the ball was still moving around when the second one hit. He never actually had full control of it, until he was well OB.

Except if you look closely, the ball was still moving around when the second one hit. He never actually had full control of it, until he was well OB.
:goodposting:

The game hasn't been terrible...

Bollinger is playing well :thumbup:
To me, he could be so much better. Seems like he's waiting a second too long to release the ball.Last series--that floater of a pass could've been a big play if he would've seen it open up a second earlier. The defender was able to catch up, then cause an incomplete pass.

Bollinger's got talent, and is playing well, but he clearly doesn't have the vision of the offense yet.

Users who are viewing this thread