What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W2 - Dallas V San Francisco (1 Viewer)

Romo-fractured ribs
I'd laugh about that if he weren't my starter. I remain perplexed by teams like Indy and Dallas whose backups are flat out awful. Maybe 3 years ago Kitna was a viable safety net, but he's a liability (not that I mind except it's against an NFCW rival).eta: also, get a shot and get back in there Romo. Can't do anything about ribs so suck it up!
I guess a flac/flap jacket is out of the question?

You can tell that Romo is anxious about getting hit - certainly rushed that last throw.

The total lack of a running game again just killing Dallas. Well, and the 3 offensive line penalties the last 2 drives not helping either.

Um wtf? I hope this means Romo's ribs are "only" bruised or sore. Otherwise this could be really stupid and potentially do more harm than good.

He can barely hand the ball off. Give me Kitna please.
The guy can't win. I don't get the Romo hate. Now he shows leadership by playing through a broken rib(s) and you're calling for Kitna. Unreal.
You preaching at the wrong Cowboys fan. Seriously.If Kitna (in this game) gives us the best chance to win...he plays.I could care less about playing hurt rah rah BS.
We can discuss this further in the Cowboy thread in the coming week, but Kitna hasn't exactly instilled me with the confidence to believe that "he's the man".

The guy can't win. I don't get the Romo hate. Now he shows leadership by playing through a broken rib(s) and you're calling for Kitna. Unreal.
You preaching at the wrong Cowboys fan. Seriously.If Kitna (in this game) gives us the best chance to win...he plays.I could care less about playing hurt rah rah BS.
We can discuss this further in the Cowboy thread in the coming week, but Kitna hasn't exactly instilled me with the confidence to believe that "he's the man".
...but a hurt Romo does? Can't wait for this exchange.

...but a hurt Romo does? Can't wait for this exchange.
Abso-freaking-lutely. No doubt.

Well, I hope this shuts up some of the Romo haters that abound.

Pretty impressive effort here and what a catch from Austin!

And Doug Free not having a good day (and by Free, I mean the Oline).

Austin was touched but it doesn't look like his knee touches on the leap and by the time his tummy hits, the ball is across the line.

Im a Houston fan, but I'll give props to Romo if he's playing with for real broken ribs. Got to respect the heart regardless of outcome.

I know that Jones is nicked and Choice may be on the outs, but it is telling that Murray is in on this drive. 7 touches now. Wonder if the Dallas RB situation could devolve into full-fledged RBBC.

Ware with a big sack.
I hate Ware. Not in a personal way, just for the fact that he dominated an injured Walter Jones and he had to end his career allowing 2 sacks to the guy, which doubled (iirc) his career sacks allowed. At least he was the DPOY that year so the best LT since Munoz went out in some type of style. But that guy Ware...he's a beast.

OVERTIME!!!Crane position Romo, CRANE!!!
If do right, no can defend. Let's just hope this is KKI, not KKII.I won my FF game so I don't care if Romo throws another TD, but I do so want the 9ers to lose. I know that Seatte has next to no chance to win the West, but I just can't abide any other NFCW team winning.

Users who are viewing this thread