What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W9 - San Diego V NY Jets (1 Viewer)

That 2 minute drill is why I hate Marty and that coaching staff. LT is dominating the defense and in that entire sequence you used him what, 3 times?We know he can pick up a block, but he can catch and run to. Use him. Obviously, I can't complain about 3 TD's but still. That was a stupid sequence.

That 2 minute drill is why I hate Marty and that coaching staff. LT is dominating the defense and in that entire sequence you used him what, 3 times?

We know he can pick up a block, but he can catch and run to. Use him. Obviously, I can't complain about 3 TD's but still. That was a stupid sequence.
Schottenheimer's a very good NFL coach. I never seem to understand why so many people like to hate on him.And up until that point, Brees was dominating the defense too. During the two minute drill teams generally pass more as well.

Anyway, Schottenheimer's done a great job making the Chargers one of the best teams in the league. They look great today.

The Jets don't have the talent to match up and play well for extended periods of time with San Diego.

That 2 minute drill is why I hate Marty and that coaching staff.  LT is dominating the defense and in that entire sequence you used him what, 3 times?

We know he can pick up a block, but he can catch and run to.  Use him.  Obviously, I can't complain about 3 TD's but still.  That was a stupid sequence.
Schottenheimer's a very good NFL coach. I never seem to understand why so many people like to hate on him.And up until that point, Brees was dominating the defense too. During the two minute drill teams generally pass more as well.

Anyway, Schottenheimer's done a great job making the Chargers one of the best teams in the league. They look great today.

The Jets don't have the talent to match up and play well for extended periods of time with San Diego.
And if I was just a fan of the Chragers and didn't have LT on my fantasy team, I would probably agree with you for that 2:00 segment. But I'm not and I do, so he blew it.Context. :hot:

You know what Chase, I take back my nice response to your post. Red Zone series for the Chargers and LT isn't on the field.

That Neal run hasnt worked all 3 times. Way to keep using it when you got LT and Gates as the 2 best red zone guys in the league.

Yeah, that was a good call, even from an LT owner. You go 2 scores ahead late in the 4th. OF COURSE you kick the FG there.

a field goal in the red zone? chargers are slipping. neal should NEVER get the call 2 x in 3 plays. N_E_V_E_R.

A Marty-coached team will NEVER win anything!!!Best back in the league, 4 TDs already, and he kicks a FG? I love the Chargers, but hate Marty. End of Rant.

a field goal in the red zone? chargers are slipping. neal should NEVER get the call 2 x in 3 plays. N_E_V_E_R.
No S***!LT as a RB and you let Neal run it that close to the goal line? Not once but twice?

God I hate Schotty!

No S***!LT as a RB and you let Neal run it that close to the goal line? Not once but twice?

God I hate Schotty!
Now they could lose because of this. Unreal

it was such a great idea to pick up the chargers D this week to fill in for my D on bye - I mean the jets have no offense right??? :wall: :wall:

crap...lost my password...missed half the game...Why is SD always playing not to lose? Could have easily put this one away.

Code:
kornkrackedjimy

Chrebet's head hits the turf hard after a catch that will result in 1st and Goal from the 10...With his history of concussions, this could be serious... :thumbup: to the Green Lantern, a truly inspirational Jet

Users who are viewing this thread