What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Getting weird texts from ex-employer.. (1 Viewer)

Jayrod is gone from this forum as far as I can tell, but he's still active elsewhere.
well, tell him to get back here.
I'm not in communication with him; I've just seen that he's posted updates to a social networking site. There was a discussion in another thread about FBGs who'd passed away. There was a question about Jayrod and some people were honestly concerned. I've got his email, so I searched a few social networking sites and found that he was still active and all appeared to be well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jayrod is gone from this forum as far as I can tell, but he's still active elsewhere.
I'm not in communication with him; I've just seen that he's posted updates to a social networking site. There was a discussion in another thread about FBGs who'd passed away. There was a question about Jayrod and some people were honestly concerned. I've got his email, so I searched a few social networking sites and found that he was still active and all appeared to be well.
Hope it's all good--lotta room for interpretations there....

I didn't mean for that to be ambiguous. As far as I can tell, this thread was shtick and he's the same as ever apart from not posting here.

I didn't mean for that to be ambiguous. As far as I can tell, this thread was shtick and he's the same as ever apart from not posting here.
Blaze of Glory?

Blaze of Glory?
I blame BlueOnion.

How do you know its not his ex-employer posting from his email to keep the apperence that he is still alive.Someone must look into this. Except me, I'm busy managing a top level soccer club in FBG euro2012.But I look forward to someones findings

Schtick!? Someone needs to drag him back in here to answer for this! :hot:

Schtick!? Someone needs to drag him back in here to answer for this! :hot:
Or he had to lawyer up and has been advised to stop posting details of the case for the whole damn internet to see.
Nah. Seems to far fetched.
:goodposting: I hadn't seen the updates on this thread, but if it was fishing, one of the best trips ever. I remember reading his threads on work issues that were a couple years older than this one, having issues at the old job, worrying about the company going under, looking for a new job and getting one. There was a lot of detail, so it would really surprise me if it was fishing, unless the previous stuff was real and just this one was fake. That could easily be.

I always felt like this thread was legit and that Jayrod finally got advice from a lawyer and/or law enforcement to stop talking about this stuff on a message board.

I always felt like this thread was legit and that Jayrod finally got advice from a lawyer and/or law enforcement to stop talking about this stuff on a message board.
or he's in some guy's basement right now, with a car battery hooked up to his nipples.

OH COME ON.

:blueonion:
:confused: What means this?
From what I remembered, guy (BlueOnion) bought an iPod online (ebay?) but never got the device from the guy. Found out his address and was going to go over to his house to confront him and was never heard from again.
Actually another FBG bought the iPod and the seller never delivered. Blue Onion lived near the seller and visited him at his workplace. Then like Kaiser Soze...vanished into thin air. But Blue Onion reappeared on this site about 6 months ago and is a somewhat active poster I believe.

:blueonion:
:confused: What means this?
From what I remembered, guy (BlueOnion) bought an iPod online (ebay?) but never got the device from the guy. Found out his address and was going to go over to his house to confront him and was never heard from again.
essentially, yes. PEople got involved and tracked down the guy's details. worked at a verizon kiosk in the mall or something. Then poor BO confronted him and it went south. RIP

Every time this is bumped I try not to look at the last poster on the right of the screen.

Then I excitedly click the little reddish arrow for last post, hoping, begging for it to be Jay.

Never is. Damn.

No time today....I'll get to this someday soon....maybe, I don't know......Friday or something.

FYI, this thread contains ZERO schtick.

Users who are viewing this thread