What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (12 Viewers)

krista4 said:
:heart:  this on several different levels.

Hawks64 said:
Awesomeness GB STLB both on his response and the fact you're not sure if he was serious or not. You've done great with that one!!
Thanks GB's  I got Dylan and myself in trouble Friday night.  We were out on the patio talking, listening to music, and next thing I know Mrs. SLB comes charging out the door  "WTF?!!  is 12:30!!!"  He's just that fun to hang out with.  At 10. Cal is a lot smarter though. I would guess he retains close to 90% of everything he reads or hears. Nitwit can never find his shoes though.

Oh yeah, the party.  Good time, it was at a lake beach?  I don't know a lake with sand. The parents were drinking and there was a lot of fantastic bottom. The coach and his wife finished off a bottle of tequila in about three hours. I need a rest but moar wine.

Back to work after two weeks off can blow me.
No doubt. I feel your pain. Got back to some really really good news about a project I'm working on, but that meant a 3 day trip to Minnesota and a crazy amount of work in a very short time including working over the weekend to be ready for a release tomorrow.... Ugghhhh

if you do nothing else today, watch this:

https://twitter.com/ICTFC_MFL/status/886654166218620928

Post-match reaction: John Robertson

Inverness Caledonian Thistle manager John Robertson reflects on his side's thumping defeat at the hands of Inverness Caledonian Thistle Kids, conceding twenty goals in the process.
:lmao:

furls- you have to post this in the soccer thread.

"they caught me off- I thought for sure they'd play a 50-25-25... but they ran a 30-30-40, and those 39 forwards were buzzing"

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to a prime rib dinner & bourbon tasting on Saturday (bar owner buys a barrel of Four Roses every year).  Most people were cutting/eating only the lean meat, leaving huge swaths of delicious melty fat on the plate.

WTF? I just slice it along with the meat and enjoy every last glorious bite.

Went to a prime rib dinner & bourbon tasting on Saturday (bar owner buys a barrel of Four Roses every year).  Most people were cutting/eating only the lean meat, leaving huge swaths of delicious melty fat on the plate.

WTF? I just slice it along with the meat and enjoy every last glorious bite.
Depends if I'm trying to lose weight or not.

I'd rather eat the fat but when I'm in a reduction phase I just cut it out. There might not be a better meal for me than prime rib.

Depends if I'm trying to lose weight or not.

I'd rather eat the fat but when I'm in a reduction phase I just cut it out. There might not be a better meal for me than prime rib.
Fair enough. I haven't had prime rib in a LONG time; thought maybe I missed a memo.

Users who are viewing this thread