What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (11 Viewers)

Astros win 3 2 bottom of the 13th. Correa with a game winning single
I think that kid might turn into a nice little player one day.
If things continue as they've unfolded thus far, he's the superstar the Astros have never had. They've had some very good players, but no one like this, top three in the game today.
Yeah Jeff Bagwell was terrible.
Bags was great but never a top 3 overall. Never mentioned with the likes of Bonds, ARod, etc.
Oh c'mon....he's totally mentioned with the likes of them when steroids are discussed.

Leaving for Loreto, Mexico tomorrow. Have to get up at 3:15 AM to catch a 6 AM flight.

Realized at the last minute tonight that we didn't have signed letters from our exes giving us permission to take the kids out the country. I scrambled and got them together and a friend notarized them at like 9 PM tonight. Of course she had left her stamp at the office, so the whole thing feels a little sketchy.

Crossing fingers for smooth sailing tomorrow.

About 6 weeks ago I went with the ex-gf and a couple of her friends to see Jim Gaffigan in Seattle. We got a couple hotel rooms, and I met up with them after work. They were still getting ready up in one of the rooms, so I went down to the bar to get us some drinks. There was this really pretty lady sitting by herself having a glass of wine. She kept looking over at me while I was waiting for the drinks, so I went over and asked if she was waiting for an online date, and kept looking my way because I was the only single guy in there. She was, and he was running late. I wrote my mobile number on the back of my business card and told her that if it didn't work out with him to give me a call. Got my drinks and left.

Yesterday she texted me. Turns out she lives in my little town, and we're going out next Thursday. Gotta be the longest delay ever between the pickup attempt and the date

Her name is Laetitia.
So lives with you and 800 other souls in a secluded coastal community too weird for Stephen King. What could go wrong?

All three of my meals today contained a tortilla. Breakfast burrito served up by my FIL, blackened cod fish tacos for lunch at Sunriver Brewery, left over steak burrito for dinner. Quite an accomplishment. #lastdayofvacation

I went to the hotel ba rat 12;45 and was told they were closed. But she made me a pint glass of bourbon on the rocks for $7. And she only filled it halfway with ice.

I get back to the room where I have some seltzer limes and grapefruit and figure I can get 3-4 good, solid drinks.

But I have no ice, so I ge the bucket in my room...... and its already filled with ice! OMGOMGOMG, that's the kindest act I can remember. I guess the lady who put chocolates on my pillow also fills the ice bucket. For the rest of my life I will always stay in 20c Museum Hotels when available (at a fair price).

Actually, even before the ice bucket miracle, I was loving this hotel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drifter/Red/Krista/Brit>feels like a cornhole coming. Maybe we try to rally the Seattle folks for a day of football and drinking?
IN. Miss you guys.

ETA: Let's try to get 'ninja out as well, though the whole baby/infant thing could interfere.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we're talking a day of NFL, how about Sept 20? We are scheduled to be hiking the Enchantments 9/13, unless it all burns down before that. :(

All three of my meals today contained a tortilla. Breakfast burrito served up by my FIL, blackened cod fish tacos for lunch at Sunriver Brewery, left over steak burrito for dinner. Quite an accomplishment. #lastdayofvacation
I went to the hotel ba rat 12;45 and was told they were closed. But she made me a pint glass of bourbon on the rocks for $7. And she only filled it halfway with ice.

I get back to the room where I have some seltzer limes and grapefruit and figure I can get 3-4 good, solid drinks.

But I have no ice, so I ge the bucket in my room...... and its already filled with ice! OMGOMGOMG, that's the kindest act I can remember. I guess the lady who put chocolates on my pillow also fills the ice bucket. For the rest of my life I will always stay in 20c Museum Hotels when available (at a fair price).

This sounds like a great day x 2

This sounds like a great day x 2
I'm going to see if room service will bring me tortillas for breakfast.

One of my facebook friends just posted pics of a newborn named Kamdyn (it's a Caucasian girl). Next time I hear someone ##### about a name like T'Nisha, I may self-combust.

Funny, I was thinking yesterday how when I was kid and would go out for Mexican with my GB & his Dad, it was like some wonderful, rare, exotic treat. Now I eat something on a tortilla every other day probably.

One of my facebook friends just posted pics of a newborn named Kamdyn (it's a Caucasian girl). Next time I hear someone ##### about a name like T'Nisha, I may self-combust.
DaRaiders and I are headed to Hillborough for lunch with Glumpy. Too bad your old and tired.

20c Museum, 21c Museum, whatever it takes.

20c Museum, 21c Museum, whatever it takes.
Big fan of hipster rations.

Driving east on Hwy 26 from Mt. Hood to Warm Springs, the entire region was charred black with really nothing left to burn. As we descend down, way off in the distance is a billow of smoke. Cooper asks from the backseat if that's smoke signals he's seeing and I made fun of him a bit by saying something like "dude, do you SEE all the black char around you? This whole area burned up, there's nothing left to..." and POOOOOOOOOOOOF that billow of smoke ignited like it had explosives in it. Just a huge wild fire erupting right before our eyes. Granted it was far off in the distance, but nonetheless, it was something I'd never seen before and it was scary impressive. Those firefighters that take these wildfires on have some stones, man.

Driving east on Hwy 26 from Mt. Hood to Warm Springs, the entire region was charred black with really nothing left to burn. As we descend down, way off in the distance is a billow of smoke. Cooper asks from the backseat if that's smoke signals he's seeing and I made fun of him a bit by saying something like "dude, do you SEE all the black char around you? This whole area burned up, there's nothing left to..." and POOOOOOOOOOOOF that billow of smoke ignited like it had explosives in it. Just a huge wild fire erupting right before our eyes. Granted it was far off in the distance, but nonetheless, it was something I'd never seen before and it was scary impressive. Those firefighters that take these wildfires on have some stones, man.
i was gonna say you should go Santiam Pass

i was gonna say you should go Santiam Pass
Yeah, I didn't really think about it. I'm not really what they call a "thinker".

I did use your tip on river rafting. Good looking out there. :thumbup:

I pulled the middle drawer out of my desk today and spilled the entire contents on the floor. Thanks, Obama.
Where's your Staples now?
All over the ####### ground.
They made it.
Those things are really cool. Kudos to the marketing person that came up with that. Just goes to show what a great company Staples is.
If they were so great they would have put your center drawer in the right way so it couldn't be pulled all the way out. If you would have bought that desk from me, I would have personally picked up all of your pens, pencils, paper clips, cat figurines, staples and post-it notes off the floor for you.

I pulled the middle drawer out of my desk today and spilled the entire contents on the floor. Thanks, Obama.
Where's your Staples now?
All over the ####### ground.
They made it.
Those things are really cool. Kudos to the marketing person that came up with that. Just goes to show what a great company Staples is.
If they were so great they would have put your center drawer in the right way so it couldn't be pulled all the way out. If you would have bought that desk from me, I would have personally picked up all of your pens, pencils, paper clips, cat figurines, staples and post-it notes off the floor for you.
Maybe you should come up with a "Simple Switch" or "Gitter Done Lever" to give out to your customers.

DaRaiders and I are headed to Hillborough for lunch with Glumpy. Too bad your old and tired.
Grab glumpy, simey, NCC, and Jesse and haul y'all's asses up to the other Woodstock. I have plenty of sleeping room. AND fruit juice to mix with Pappy's!

So, this Ashley Madison thing....guys who give their credit cards up, what do they get out of it? Sex? Or just the hope of sex? Is it just prostitution?

Users who are viewing this thread