What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (4 Viewers)

The place I used to go had video games.

The one I go to now has beer, sports, and hot young chicks. Not nearly as swanky as your place, but my stylist is pretty nice.
For some reason, I'd feel stupid going into one of these places.
I resisted for awhile, but it's a pretty big step up from the Pro-Cuts of the world. And having the same person cut your hair every time without going to a salon with a bunch of yappy womenfolk is a good thing.

The one I go to now has beer, sports, and hot young chicks. Not nearly as swanky as your place, but my stylist is pretty nice.
I resisted for awhile, but it's a pretty big step up from the Pro-Cuts of the world. And having the same person cut your hair every time without going to a salon with a bunch of yappy womenfolk is a good thing.
What's their policy on honking?

What's their policy on honking?
The first one's free.

So this is the new chat?

tat> hi
:goodposting: tat and jeep stormed out today because nobody wants to talk about Cam Newton ad nauseum
It's wearing pretty thin, especially after tat's "insider" declaration that last night's Sports Center would be fireworks. It took them 30 minutes to give it a passing mention.
HUGE CAM NEWS is imminent. Don't touch that dial.
I want to believe. I really do. I'm just fatigued.

Wow just when you think you've traveled everywhere fun you find yourself sitting in an ER blocks from the French Quarter, shoot me please

So this is the new chat?

tat> hi
:goodposting: tat and jeep stormed out today because nobody wants to talk about Cam Newton ad nauseum
It's wearing pretty thin, especially after tat's "insider" declaration that last night's Sports Center would be fireworks. It took them 30 minutes to give it a passing mention.
HUGE CAM NEWS is imminent. Don't touch that dial.
I want to believe. I really do. I'm just fatigued.
Take the night off, I'll text you if I hear something

Loko man, it's all Loko. Could do without the wife prejudging the snoring, midnight snack run, and eight times I'm going to get up to pee tonight.

Where's a good place to download music? Are there any free places anymore? Or can you actually download songs on youtube? My students are rewriting corridos (Mexican ballads) about the stories we've read, and I am hoping to have the music for them.

Where's a good place to download music? Are there any free places anymore? Or can you actually download songs on youtube? My students are rewriting corridos (Mexican ballads) about the stories we've read, and I am hoping to have the music for them.
Rosey> Hi.Any particular songs you're looking for? I can probably help.

Rosey> Hi.Any particular songs you're looking for? I can probably help.
Hey, Bentley.I have a list of them. First one is Los Tigres del Norte - Soy el Jefe de JefesThen there's Tigirillo Palma - La MadrugadaTony Aguilar - Corrido del Caballo BlancoLucha Villa - El Corrido de ChihuahuaVicente Fernandez - El Cantadorand La Paloma Azul maybe by Los Cadetes de Linares

So this is the new chat?tat> hi
:blackdot: tat and jeep stormed out today because nobody wants to talk about Cam Newton ad nauseum
That whole thread is both fascinating and ridiculous. Everyone should know at this point that #### is going down and it's just a matter of when. You have Auburn fans saying, "nothing has been proved yet!!1!juan!!" and non-informed people spouting off and it's gotten painful to read. But the proverbial straw has been LHUCKS' recent appearance. Ugh.
Hmmm... zilla> How's the fake baseball draft coming along?

So this is the new chat?tat> hi
:yes: tat and jeep stormed out today because nobody wants to talk about Cam Newton ad nauseum
That whole thread is both fascinating and ridiculous. Everyone should know at this point that #### is going down and it's just a matter of when. You have Auburn fans saying, "nothing has been proved yet!!1!juan!!" and non-informed people spouting off and it's gotten painful to read. But the proverbial straw has been LHUCKS' recent appearance. Ugh.
Hmmm... zilla> How's the fake baseball draft coming along?
Don't pin that on meBut as far as I know, it's coming along quite swimmingly

Austin or Harvin in a PPR, assuming that Harvin's migraines subside. TIA.
Same question, new opponents. TIA.Also, which one of these studs should bear the ignominy of riding the pine this week: Gore, Foster, Hillis, or Charles? My lean right now is Charles, I don't think I have the stones to sit Foster.

Same question, new opponents. TIA.Also, which one of these studs should bear the ignominy of riding the pine this week: Gore, Foster, Hillis, or Charles? My lean right now is Charles, I don't think I have the stones to sit Foster.
Go with Harvin. Kitna has a mancrush on Dez Bryant....Austin's value dropped like a rock when Romo got hurt.I don't know....Charles has a good matchup against a week Arizona rushing defense. Gore has a good matchup too. That leaves Hillis and Foster. Flip a coin. Hillis has the better matchup but Foster is obviously the better player. I think I'd sit Foster here.I got one for you....David Garrard at home against Cleveland or Aaron Rodgers at Minny?Also...In a 0.5 point per reception league, choose one:Jahvid Best at DallasAustin Collie at New EnglandMike Wallace against Oakland

I get the boys up almost every morning for school. Most of the time I throw on some sweats since I walk after I drop them off. A couple of weeks ago I bought some new sweats and they have a back pocket that velcros shut. As I'm walking Dylan to his classroom somebody tells me there is something on the back of my pants. I feel back there and a pair of Mrs. SLB's panties was stuck on the velcro. :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the boys up almost every morning for school. Most of the time I throw on some sweats since I walk after I drop them off. A couple of weeks ago I bought some new sweats and they have a back pocket that velcros shut. As I'm walking Dylan to his classroom somebody tells me there is something on the back of my pants. I feel back there and a pair of Mrs. SLB's panties was stuck on the velcro. :angry:
:lmao:Should have told them you collected them and hung them on your belt like a Pawnee.

I get the boys up almost every morning for school. Most of the time I throw on some sweats since I walk after I drop them off. A couple of weeks ago I bought some new sweats and they have a back pocket that velcros shut. As I'm walking Dylan to his classroom somebody tells me there is something on the back of my pants. I feel back there and a pair of Mrs. SLB's panties was stuck on the velcro. :bag:
:lmao:Should have told them you collected them and hung them on your belt like a Pawnee.
:lmao:

Go with Harvin. Kitna has a mancrush on Dez Bryant....Austin's value dropped like a rock when Romo got hurt.I don't know....Charles has a good matchup against a week Arizona rushing defense. Gore has a good matchup too. That leaves Hillis and Foster. Flip a coin. Hillis has the better matchup but Foster is obviously the better player. I think I'd sit Foster here.I got one for you....David Garrard at home against Cleveland or Aaron Rodgers at Minny?Also...In a 0.5 point per reception league, choose one:Jahvid Best at DallasAustin Collie at New EnglandMike Wallace against Oakland
Rodgers and I think Best if you're a favorite to win, Wallace if you need to take a chance. But Oakland doesn't shadow WR1's with Asomugha, so I would imagine that Pittsburgh will keep Wallace on the other side of the field.I'm still worried that Haley will insist on 15 ineffective touches for Thomas Jones again, holding Charles back.

Current Four Loko rankings:

1. Purple

2. Fruit Punch

3. Lemonade

4. Blue

Hoping to grab some more purple and fruit punch before they leave the shelves. Distributors in Texas have embargoed everything they have and some stores have voluntarily pulled it. Most supplies should be safe through the weekend, but it could be hell come Monday.

Do people still take greenies? I find myself in need of them a few times a year and I don't even know how to ask for it or what it's called any more.

White guy from Boise State called "coach on the field." What a unique observation. I'm sure he's also a workout warrior, studies film constantly, and brings his lunch pail to work every day.

White guy from Boise State called "coach on the field." What a unique observation. I'm sure he's also a workout warrior, studies film constantly, and brings his lunch pail to work every day.
Yes, but is he gritty? Gutty? A Gamer? Does he hustle?

Users who are viewing this thread