What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Green Bay Packers 9-8) at Dallas Cowboys (12-5)** (-7.5 Cowboys, over/under: 50.5 points )4:25 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

Anyone have Packers going up 20-0? Of course you didn't.

If you'll look at my prediction in the prediction thread, I had them winning.

And I thought it would be akin to this for Jordan Love. Watch the last few weeks? It's been an onslaught.

I figured Green Bay would score 31 total points and win 31-27 or 31-24.

Dallas is the biggest paper tiger on defense I've seen in a while.

I hate both teams with the intensity of a thousand suns, so ... whatever.

But it is going to be great watching Jerry go ballistic.

Having a team win is one thing. Having a road huge underdog crush is another. Either way well done so far in the win prediction.

I guess the best news from this will be the immediate firing of Big Mac and the hire of The Hoodie.

What an absolute disaster.
With the stubbornness of Jerruh, I still will be surprised if it happens.

You missed his sound bytes earlier this week then. He all but said he was firing McCarthy with a playoff loss.

He gone. What an embarrassing performance.

Dddd
I guess the best news from this will be the immediate firing of Big Mac and the hire of The Hoodie.

What an absolute disaster.
With the stubbornness of Jerruh, I still will be surprised if it happens.

You missed his sound bytes earlier this week then. He all but said he was firing McCarthy with a playoff loss.

He gone. What an embarrassing performance.
I know it’s 20-0 but it’s still early. A quick TD here and who knows?

I still thought Dallas could win even down 20-0...............now down 27-0 I am thinking wow GB is actually going to win this.

Users who are viewing this thread