What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Green Bay Packers at Buffalo Bills** (-10.5) (47) (1 Viewer)

That’s a terrible call.
Nah....was an easy call. Still think Alexander has been instigating the whole game
Davis barely touched him. Acting at its finest. Shouldn’t have been a flag there.
Seriously? No...he didn't touch him with a ton of force....but he OBVIOUSLY went out of his way to give a nudge to an opposing player....in the back...AFTER THE PLAY was clearly over. It's a gimme call that refs will make EVERY time.

That’s a terrible call.
Nah....was an easy call. Still think Alexander has been instigating the whole game
Davis barely touched him. Acting at its finest. Shouldn’t have been a flag there.
Seriously? No...he didn't touch him with a ton of force....but he OBVIOUSLY went out of his way to give a nudge to an opposing player....in the back...AFTER THE PLAY was clearly over. It's a gimme call that refs will make EVERY time.
I thought they coulda let that go, considering the context of the “victim”.

That’s a terrible call.
I get that.....but Im on record here saying they shoulda flagged Alexander long before that

That’s a terrible call.
I get that.....but Im on record here saying they shoulda flagged Alexander long before that
Yeah, I saw, and agree with that.

So Green Bay fans, why don't Watson get more targets?
Hard to get targets when you aren't on the field. Sucks too as he brings a dynamic of speed they don't have. On jet motions and in the screen game and downfield. Was happy to see him back last night...only for him to take a hard hit and be out with a concussion on a nicely set up screen to him.
Hopefully he gets back out there pretty quickly and can stay healthy.

So did the Bills get bored? How did they not cover?
The entire second half was extremely weird. The team that was down 17 points wanted to run the ball and grind the clock. The team up by 17 points kept flinging the ball downfield with a couple of dumb turnovers.

I think both teams more or less knew the game was over at halftime, and much of the second half can be explained accordingly.

So did the Bills get bored? How did they not cover?
The entire second half was extremely weird. The team that was down 17 points wanted to run the ball and grind the clock. The team up by 17 points kept flinging the ball downfield with a couple of dumb turnovers.

I think both teams more or less knew the game was over at halftime, and much of the second half can be explained accordingly.
Yeah...I was surprised they kept throwing the ball...given just how easily they were running the ball.

Not a fan of the kind of annoying trash talking Alexander has done the whole game....he should have ben flagged by now
Wasn't it Diggs who started it all when the teams were coming out of the tunnel at the beginning of the game?

Apparently Alexander said this to Diggs while going by in the tunnel and that’s what started it all: “I told him he couldn’t mess with me and he a little boy.”

Link

Not a fan of the kind of annoying trash talking Alexander has done the whole game....he should have ben flagged by now
Wasn't it Diggs who started it all when the teams were coming out of the tunnel at the beginning of the game?

Apparently Alexander said this to Diggs while going by in the tunnel and that’s what started it all: “I told him he couldn’t mess with me and he a little boy.”

Link
Oof! That was fricking stupid. Looks like Diggs took him behind the woodshed last night.

Rule #1 in trash talk: you better be able to back it up.

Link
Oof! That was fricking stupid. Looks like Diggs took him behind the woodshed last night.

I think Jaire can...I don't think he and Diggs were matched up 1 on 1. Diggs seemed to be on on Douglas most of the time in man and for his big plays.
Jaire was mostly on the other side of the field and not following any WR last night and what I had heard this morning was didn't allow a thing to Gabe Davis on the snaps he was matched up (I think like 60% of Davis' targets).

Link

Diggs had 0 catches for 0 yards against Alexander. But Alexander only covered Diggs on 3 snaps. So they both won I guess? With the edge to Diggs since Buffalo won and Diggs had 108 yards receiving and a TD on the night.

Link

I think Jaire can...I don't think he and Diggs were matched up 1 on 1. Diggs seemed to be on on Douglas most of the time in man and for his big plays.
Jaire was mostly on the other side of the field and not following any WR last night and what I had heard this morning was didn't allow a thing to Gabe Davis on the snaps he was matched up (I think like 60% of Davis' targets).
Maybe they should have matched him on Diggs…

Link

Maybe they should have matched him on Diggs…
Or Jefferson or…
I agree they should more…McClaurin is about the only one he did and Terry got the best of him.

Users who are viewing this thread