What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Happy Thanksgiving to my FBG Family (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
May you all eat way too much and score all the FF points.

I’m thankful for so many things, and FBG is definitely one of them. Even if we butt heads or :rant: at one another from time to time, I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

Be safe, and if you can’t be safe, be careful.

:wub:

And remember, ride sharing is a thing, so don’t drink & drive. That way you’ll survive to come back here and :rant: some more.

Last edited:
Well said HSG. I'm very thankful for this site, these boards and everyone who contributes to both. It's amazing the things we have shared over the years. Happy Thanksgiving all!

May you all eat way too much and score all the FF points.

I’m thankful for so many things, and FBG is definitely one of them. Even if we butt heads or :rant: at one another from time to time, I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

Be safe, and if you can’t be safe, be careful.

And remember, ride sharing is a thing, so don’t drink & drive. That way you’ll survive to come back here and :rant: some more.

and other potential FF players can as well. Happy Thanksiving fellow footballguys.

One of the few things I still like to make and take to parties and events like Thanksgiving today where we have been invited over as guests

Mac n Cheese and I specifically use this recipe and follow it pretty much like he does and it comes out wonderful.
The cayenne on the back of the palette really lands the plane. Im not sure that it's a Turkey Day tradition but when I am going to a gathering, there's never a bite left to wrap up and take back home. I will be using a 3-cheese blend of white cheddar, guyerre and gouda, makes a big difference

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, I feel like I want to say some thing but probably best to just smile and pass recipes/hugs thru the screen.
This is a great day to reconnect with anyone you've been missing

Cheers Everyone!

Enjoy the day 🦃🦃🦃🦃

Daddy's Football Game
Our turkey dinner is hardly gone,
when Daddy says, "The game is on."
He tunes it in, takes off his shoes,
and turns to watch his heroes lose.

He seems to take it very hard
whenever they fall short a yard.
"Another incomplete," he grunts,
"more penalties, more bungled punts."

"They're missing tackles," Daddy mumbles,
"dropping passes, making fumbles...
INTERCEPTION!" Daddy roars,
as once again the wrong team scores.

He sits and screams, we sit and grin,
he gets so mad when they don't win.
Thanksgiving wouldn't be the same
without my father's football game.

--Jack Preluntsky, It's Thanksgiving

Hope everyone has a great day with family and friends. Great food and football. Life is good

Putting some Peach heat sauce on my turkey today. Special shout out to HSG for that delicious addition to this years feast

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I gotta get in the kitchen (and the shower) and make some tough start/sit decisions. Does Fields play this weekend, do stuffed mushrooms need to be baked first, is this fog going to lift, are we going to play tackle football at the park midday like when we were kids and then come home for the big dinner? Gotta get to it!! GL today all!

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Ever since i was a young kid I have gotten excited about football all day. Brings back so many fond memories
💯 same.

Also as I’m self-employed, and work Sundays, this is the most football I get to watch all year. Usually it’s just the 2nd half of the late games, and SNF/MNF/TNF.

Post office is closed, so I’ll wait for the Black Friday sale orders to come roaring in while I watch football alllllllllll day.

Dogs are sleeping at my feet & I’m having an Irish coffee to start my morning right. Can’t wait for some grub. :wub:

One of the few things I still like to make and take to parties and events like Thanksgiving today where we have been invited over as guests

Mac n Cheese and I specifically use this recipe and follow it pretty much like he does and it comes out wonderful.
The cayenne on the back of the palette really lands the plane. Im not sure that it's a Turkey Day tradition but when I am going to a gathering, there's never a bite left to wrap up and take back home. I will be using a 3-cheese blend of white cheddar, guyerre and gouda, makes a big difference

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, I feel like I want to say some thing but probably best to just smile and pass recipes/hugs thru the screen.
This is a great day to reconnect with anyone you've been missing

Cheers Everyone!
That sounds fantastic - saving this recipe, thanks for sharing!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the men and women who make FBGuys a place to come back to time and again for entertainment and for information about a hobby that became quite the passion. I'd be remiss if I didn't say that a lot of that passion is due to the community here. Most fantasy footballers can't imagine football without fantasy football. I can't imagine fantasy football without all of you here in this community. It's really what motivates me to keep abreast of things and perform well.

Best to you all and goodwill and peace to everybody.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here and a special thanks to @Joe Bryant for keeping this place going for all these years. Thank you for bringing some cool people together and giving us a forum to become friends. This place has been around for over half my life now and has seen me through some tough times and some great ones. All the love and appreciation.

Users who are viewing this thread