What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Holly Jolly Palooza: Collaborative Xmas playlist project complete w/ 12 1/2 playlists for your holiday enjoyment (1 Viewer)

country/accoustic

Let It Snow - Christine Perrini

The Nutcracker / Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - Pyotr Tchaikovsky

Last edited:
Instrumental

Walking in the Air by Howard Blake

To Us Is Given by Dave Brubeck

Some nice piano music for this Friday

Country/Acoustic

White Winter Hymnal - Fleet Foxes (I’m personally viewing this category as closest to folk)

Instrumental

Linus and Lucy - Vince Guaraldi Trio

Phenomenal picks!

Religious/Traditional - Children, Go Where I Send You - Nina Simone (MADs know I needed to get some Nina in here)

Novelty/Funny - La fille du Père Noël - Jacques Dutronc - lyrics about a love affair between the daughter of Santa Claus and the son of Pere Fouettard (the person who dispenses the lumps of coal for Christmas) - the riff here said to have inspired David Bowie’s Jean Genie (but obvious debt to Bo Diddley) - can read more here

Last edited:
I was just listening to the Mahalia Jackson song again on youtube, and my eyes were fixated on the still picture of the den with the tree, fireplace, etc., and I swear that picture slightly moves sometimes. I'm not trippin'. It happened multiple times. I hope it happened. :oldunsure:

I was just listening to the Mahalia Jackson song again on youtube, and my eyes were fixated on the still picture of the den with the tree, fireplace, etc., and I swear that picture slightly moves sometimes. I'm not trippin'. It happened multiple times. I hope it happened. :oldunsure:
Hitting the holiday eggnog a little early simey?

Hitting the holiday eggnog a little early simey?
Watcha talkin' bout, Leroy? Do I look eggnogged? 😵‍💫

Listened to the religious/traditional playlist and there’s a Christmas in Prison song on there, did that accidentally get placed in the wrong list?
JB picked it in the Country/Acoustic category. I'm not sure if it was picked again by someone else.

That is freaky. It's like it's wavering or something. And I know I'm sober.

Love me some Mahalia.

Novelty - Imperial March Carol of the Bells - Samuel Kim Music

Novelty? -
Feliz Navidad - Medival Cover

Traditional - Riu Riu Chiu - The Monkees

Traditional -
Gaudete - Steeleye Span

Supplies are limited so two to a customer.
Sorry, I thougt it was two per day. I won't do it again, but you'll just have to deal. The bonuses aren't for the playlists. They are part of the time waster that is YouTube.

I listened to the Funny playlist while making a batch of Pfefferneuse cookies. It was pretty good until the shuffle hit on two consecutive versions of the 12 Days of Christmas :bag:

Depressing one to start off Monday.

The Parting Glass - boygenius & Ye Vagabonds

(Picked another one of Phoebe Bridgers’ holiday charity singles in the acoustic category. This is her 2023 holiday release, in tribute to Sinead O’Connor, recorded with her boygenius bandmates and the Irish folk duo Ye Vagabonds. Proceeds benefit a charity for underprivileged youths in Dublin (charity selected by the Sinead O’Connor estate.)

Will pick a second song for today later.

Users who are viewing this thread