What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How I Met Your Mother (1 Viewer)

FUBAR said:
i think i saw somewhere that the narrator is bob sagat? If so - another move by him where he gets his beak into a hit series!
TITLE: HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER - CBS 2005Info:

Premiere Date: Monday, September 19, 2005 (20th Century Fox Television)

Network: CBS

Time: Mondays at 8:30 p.m. E/P

Cast: (in Alphabetical Order)

Lyndsy Fonseca, Neil Patrick Harris, Alyson Hannigan, Josh Radnor, Bob Saget (VOICE ONLY), Jason Segel, Cobie Smulders, David Henrie
unreal - guy knows how to pick em I guess! More money to the bank acct! good for him...

I have a few episodes left in season 2. Just finished "moving day" and it was good, in fact almost every episode is great. :thumbup: I still wish Robin would be faded out, every one of her lines just seems forced to the point of ruining everyone's chemistry. :loco: If they wanted a hot chick to give a couple lines they should have kept around Teds bakery girlfriend. :shock: Why did they send her away :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to have the new season start.

So, the mother is a business or econ major at Columbia University.

I'm not sure how I feel about Barnman and Robin.

Glad to have the new season start. So, the mother is a business or econ major at Columbia University.I'm not sure how I feel about Barnman and Robin.
Not crazy about the story line, but more Barney and Robin on camera = good. There's no way the writers couple them up and turn them boring the way they did Marshall and Lilly - it's the end of the show if they do. Last night's premier was solid. The whole Lilly wanting a "couples friend" rang very true to most 30 something married couples, as did Marshall's hilarious "So, has the ship sailed on sex tonight?" line. Other than that, it was what it usually is - when Barney is good, the show's good. When Barney's off or not on screen, the show suffers

Glad to have the new season start. So, the mother is a business or econ major at Columbia University.I'm not sure how I feel about Barnman and Robin.
Been a fan of the show - but I think this is the last season.Things will go down hill now that the group is getting older and settling into couples. On the plus side, it looks like Robin and Lily are still nursing so we should have bigger boobs for a while.

Ive never seen an episode of this show, but I think I might give it a shot. If I were to start watching it, should I start with season one, or go directly to season two?

Ive never seen an episode of this show, but I think I might give it a shot. If I were to start watching it, should I start with season one, or go directly to season two?
Agreed. What I like about this show is that so many jokes build on stuff from previous episodes/seasons.
Speaking of, they set up "the whip" like they did "the slap." Marshall said something like, "Don't worry about it, I'll get you back some time in the future."

Been a fan of the show - but I think this is the last season.Things will go down hill now that the group is getting older and settling into couples. On the plus side, it looks like Robin and Lily are still nursing so we should have bigger boobs for a while.
Didn't realize Colby had a baby too. I thought she gained weight. Good episode.

I wouldn't mind seeing side by side before and after chest pics of the two ladies in question. If someone wants to do god's good work that is, I'm too lazy.

Not only does Ted character ruin any scene featuring himself, but he also counters and ruins scenes with Barney too.

Rachel Bilson Signs on for Episode 100

"Your Mother" revealed, or another close call/fake out?
What show # are they on now?I think it's going to be Britney Spears's character. Ted's going to wake up one episode in a drunken stupor and realize he was drugged and kidnapped by the Spears stalker character. She'll get knocked up, and then Ted will do the "right thing" and marry the girl even though he'll be giving up his lifelong dream of finding true love.

And of course shortly after having the second kid, the Spears stalker will die of a drug overdose, leading Ted to regale his kids with stories in an attempt to get them to connect with the memory of their mother.

Rachel Bilson Signs on for Episode 100

"Your Mother" revealed, or another close call/fake out?
What show # are they on now?I think it's going to be Britney Spears's character. Ted's going to wake up one episode in a drunken stupor and realize he was drugged and kidnapped by the Spears stalker character. She'll get knocked up, and then Ted will do the "right thing" and marry the girl even though he'll be giving up his lifelong dream of finding true love.

And of course shortly after having the second kid, the Spears stalker will die of a drug overdose, leading Ted to regale his kids with stories in an attempt to get them to connect with the memory of their mother.
Ep. 100 will air in January.I don't think Rachel B is the 'mother.' Just my .02.

And I agree: Barney needs to be single. Much funnier.

I want more random appearances of Mustache Marshall

Plus...I want to know what was actually in the barrell.

I want more random appearances of Mustache MarshallPlus...I want to know what was actually in the barrell.
:lmao: Nothing was in the barrel. It was just an ugly barrel he used for furniture (I did the same thing with a Keg for much of my 20's). My bet is that it's going to be on the sidewalk for most of the season.

I want more random appearances of Mustache MarshallPlus...I want to know what was actually in the barrell.
:lmao: Nothing was in the barrel. It was just an ugly barrel he used for furniture (I did the same thing with a Keg for much of my 20's). My bet is that it's going to be on the sidewalk for most of the season.
I know its big and all...but it looked too heavy to just be empty to me.

:goodposting: Nothing was in the barrel. It was just an ugly barrel he used for furniture (I did the same thing with a Keg for much of my 20's). My bet is that it's going to be on the sidewalk for most of the season.
I know its big and all...but it looked too heavy to just be empty to me.
I was hoping for some 30 year old Scotch or something like that.

Holy crap was that a funny episode tonight.

That whole scene in the rain was freaking hilarious.

Lilly - "How do we know you won't just hurt us again?"

Robin breathing heavy - "You don't"

Yep.For me it was the Whisker's Funeral video. I was rollin'

Yep.For me it was the Whisker's Funeral video. I was rollin'
Best part of the whole year so far is the "Sexless Inn-keeper"...even people who dont like the show should look this up, hilarious stuff.Barney needs to get single ASAP, they are missing out on one of the top 2 characters on sitcoms right now b/c of it

Good episode, but did anyone else see the end coming. The formula of Barney outsmarting the other four is well-established. I also like that they've put the whole mother thing into the background, because it's become the worst part of the show, and Ted is the worst character.

Good episode. Sure, the ending of The Scuba Diver was a bit predictable, but funny nonetheless. Barney's character playing to "the camera" reminded me of Zach Morris a bit last night, in a good way.

Users who are viewing this thread