What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How often do you...? (Washing) (1 Viewer)

wash your car?

• Once a week

Votes: 17 9.2%
  • Once a month

Votes: 57 31.0%
  • Rarely

Votes: 90 48.9%
  • Never

Votes: 20 10.9%

• Total voters
If "Every day" doesn't win the Wash your feet question I'm going to vomit.  
I wasn't sure how to answer this one.  I obviously shower with body wash/soap at least once per day.  However, I probably only concentrate on and scrub my feet every other day. 

I don’t, brushing teeth in the public bathrooms grosses me out a bit but it’s probably a good idea. I just do the heavy swishing water thing. 
I work in an office with like 10ish people.  The bathrooms are "private"... like a residential bathroom.  I used to think dudes in the "public" restrooms brushing their teeth were odd.  Now, I'm that guy... although our bathroom setup is different.

I don't do it every day.  Probably 2-3 times a week when I remember to after lunch.

For the record, washing a car every week or other week when you live in the Northeast (the land of the salt) is just plain prudent. 

It feels nappy if I don't shampoo it every morning.

But I'll cut back to every other day... for you guys.
:lol:  

Thought about this today in the shower  :oldunsure:

I cut my hair short so it doesn't get as nappy so I didn't shampoo this morning.  Feels fine.

After skipping a day, though, it'll get nappy/greasy so I will shampoo tomorrow since I'm going out for beers.  Mmmm... beers...

Every day should be a lock for 1-3, if it's not you're doing something wrong.  Too much variability in #4 depends on what kind of car and what you use it for.

I have a Sonicare toothbrush and my dentist said that while he still recommended flossing, that the toothbrush's action was as effective as flossing.  Maybe our resident tooth care provider can chime in here.  For the record my dental health is pretty darn good cavity wise.   :oldunsure:
Sonicare, floss and Oral-B toothpick brushes between the teeth.  Once every morning.  Dental cleanings every 4 months.

Maybe a little over the top, but, I've had bad gums before and don't ever want to go back.  When the hygienists told me to use the toothpick brushes it was a life changing experience as it gets way more crap out than just brushing and flossing.

Thomas The Skank Engine said:
Talking about actually using shampoo, not just getting your hair wet.  Though it is possible to not stick your head under the water.
Must be the extra 60 seconds it takes or something?  So weird. 

I have a Sonicare toothbrush and my dentist said that while he still recommended flossing, that the toothbrush's action was as effective as flossing.  Maybe our resident tooth care provider can chime in here.  For the record my dental health is pretty darn good cavity wise.   :oldunsure:
i don't care how good the tooth brush is.  Do something to clean between the teeth.. floss, water pik, showerfloss.. something.

Literally 60-70% of my business would be eliminated if everyone flossed and didn't pound energy drinks, sports drinks, soda, and Marlboro's.

I shower once...sometimes twice a day living in South Florida. 

So my entire body is cleaned head to toe at least once a day.

I floss (water pick actually) every day before bed......I use floss tooth picks after every meal as well. I brush my teeth 3 times a day easy. Your gum health is critical to your bodies health believe it or not. And gum disease ain't no joke. Good luck to those of you who neglect your oral care. That is freaking nasty in my book. Your teeth will rot away if you do not floss. And damn...that is nasty!!!

I wash my car on average once a week....sometimes I will let it go two weeks. It is therapeutic for me. I like having a clean car inside and out.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't care how good the tooth brush is.  Do something to clean between the teeth.. floss, water pik, showerfloss.. something.

Literally 60-70% of my business would be eliminated if everyone flossed and didn't pound energy drinks, sports drinks, soda, and Marlboro's.
Not one single cavity in my life (48 years old). I finally did lose an upper molar this year  due to a pocket caused by the removal of a fully grown wisdom tooth (needed to remove it due to too much build up). So I am getting an implant later this year. And I took great care of my gums but...father time is father time on that one. Bad luck. And it was isolated to that one spot. Rest of my teeth are A-O.K. 

But I can't understand people who simply do not floss their teeth......that is freaking disgusting.

no it's just unnecessary to do every day, and not good for your hair
I fortunately have great hair. I also use moose most days (I have thick wavy hair....yeah you can say if I let grow out I would have a classic jew-fro) so I keep it very short and use moose to style it. I need to wash this stuff out every night. I use very mild shampoo. Use a dime size. No issues.

Sonicare, floss and Oral-B toothpick brushes between the teeth.  Once every morning.  Dental cleanings every 4 months.

Maybe a little over the top, but, I've had bad gums before and don't ever want to go back.  When the hygienists told me to use the toothpick brushes it was a life changing experience as it gets way more crap out than just brushing and flossing.
Fantastic advice. I use an Oral B as well as Sonicare for water flossing. 

I work in an office with like 10ish people.  The bathrooms are "private"... like a residential bathroom.  I used to think dudes in the "public" restrooms brushing their teeth were odd.  Now, I'm that guy... although our bathroom setup is different.

I don't do it every day.  Probably 2-3 times a week when I remember to after lunch.
I don't give a flying #### what anyone thinks. I have a toothbrush at work and after lunch I brush in the bathroom, using my own cup for water. If someone has a problem with that?

#### you man.

Feet... Every day. I'm not a pig.

Hair... Twice a week. Natural oils instead of hair product.

Floss. Once, twice a week... but not enough.

Car... Never. Don't own one.

Feet... Every day. I'm not a pig.

Hair... Twice a week. Natural oils instead of hair product.

Floss. Once, twice a week... but not enough.

Car... Never. Don't own one.
These are my answers although I do own a car.  I just couldn't care less that it's dirty.  

Users who are viewing this thread