What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***hyper/active 2 dynasty drafts*** (1 Viewer)

On the Calvin Johnson pick:I'm all for taking a chance on a young player when you think he's a great one. I took Bush in this league at 1.03 last year and I'm very happy I did. But the risk of Johnson at 2.04 is tremendous. The only way he can justify that pick is if he becomes Randy Moss. I wouldn't bet against it, but I'm not sure it's a very smart pick with Holt, Boldin, and Chad still staring you in the face.
:lmao: Well this is one guy i wouldnt want to TRADE FOR......And like i have told many way back then, You wont be getting him from me at all. Im glad a few years later it doesnt look so bad with me taking him as the 1st wr off the board. He is now considered a top 3 dynasty wr and even higher in some others view. I really havent been this high on someone for awhile. Although i was high on Bush as well.

On the Calvin Johnson pick:I'm all for taking a chance on a young player when you think he's a great one. I took Bush in this league at 1.03 last year and I'm very happy I did. But the risk of Johnson at 2.04 is tremendous. The only way he can justify that pick is if he becomes Randy Moss. I wouldn't bet against it, but I'm not sure it's a very smart pick with Holt, Boldin, and Chad still staring you in the face.
:wall: Well this is one guy i wouldnt want to TRADE FOR......And like i have told many way back then, You wont be getting him from me at all. Im glad a few years later it doesnt look so bad with me taking him as the 1st wr off the board. He is now considered a top 3 dynasty wr and even higher in some others view. I really havent been this high on someone for awhile. Although i was high on Bush as well.
Yep. The Bush analogy was a pretty good one. I took Reggie at 1.03 in the first Hyper draft and got slammed for it. Three years later it looks like a pretty respectable pick. Gambling on young talent can work. Sometimes you're going to end up with Charles Rogers or Ki-Jana Carter though.

:wall: Well this is one guy i wouldnt want to TRADE FOR......And like i have told many way back then, You wont be getting him from me at all. Im glad a few years later it doesnt look so bad with me taking him as the 1st wr off the board. He is now considered a top 3 dynasty wr and even higher in some others view. I really havent been this high on someone for awhile. Although i was high on Bush as well.
Yep. The Bush analogy was a pretty good one. I took Reggie at 1.03 in the first Hyper draft and got slammed for it. Three years later it looks like a pretty respectable pick. Gambling on young talent can work. Sometimes you're going to end up with Charles Rogers or Ki-Jana Carter though.
Well i dont get that nutty over rookies, its very rare its someone i GOTTA HAVE as rookie. No one in last years or this up coming draft even fits that bill for me. Only guys i could think i had to have were Bush and Calvin, wanted AP but he wasnt in my range in non of my leagues. Crabtree is nice but nowhere in Calvins/Fitz class coming out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread