What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I’m Back! New and Improved! (1 Viewer)

Follow the money. What industry is the number one lobbyist as well as the largest media advertiser? What industry benefits most from the current situation? 
What possible reason would other countries have for going along with this?   And there’s no media that would love to be the one that exposes this?  Everybody is in on it?  We’ve changed life for 18 months because of a hoax.

And you’ve not explained what is killing these people.  Can you explain what killed my 50 year old friend that died a few weeks ago - the family was told it was Covid.

Read/listen to Duesberg’s book and what Nobel Prize winning scientist Kary Mullis discovered when he started asking the question of who discovered the cause of AIDS, then get back to me on what is more dangerous. 
I haven't read Duesberg, but have seen other AIDS denial stuff, a couple books given to me by a patient. He had HIV and refused antiretroviral therapy, preferring some sort of naturopathic "horse glue", which he paid thousands of dollars to import to Hawaii. 

Predictably, he died of AIDS. But it's a shame he spent any amount of his limited time reading books like Duesberg's. I think I'l learn from his mistake.

Instead, I'll trust the guys who won the Nobel Prize for discovering HIV, and scientists who developed antiretroviral therapy, one of the greatest medical advances of our lifetime.

CrossEyed2 said:
Much of the problem with available beds has to do with staffing shortages. For example, one of the hospitals in the health system where she works (they have 3 hospitals) has an ED that has been swamped the past few weeks. Most patients are NOT COVID, by the way. Not suggesting this is the case everywhere, but it is at this hospital. One of the reasons they are so backed up is due to staffing shortages. They have offered nurses triple time and still cannot get enough staff. Why? I’m sure there are multiple reasons so I won’t speculate. 

But the other thing that people don’t realize is that bed “shortages” are nothing new. It’s cyclical. She’s seen this plenty of times in her 30+ years. But the general public is only aware of it when the media makes it a story. Same with ICUs running at 90%+ capacity. The truth is that most hospitals NEED to run at that capacity on a regular basis in order to stay in business. 

Her, and others with whom she works, simply don’t see this as the same “crisis” as how it is being presented. She marvels at how the flu essentially disappeared the same year that a “novel virus” showed up. It’s essentially an accounting trick. They simply reclassified everything as COVID and, voila, a healthcare crisis is born. If you study the history of AIDS, they pretty much did the same thing…they took a bunch of symptoms that had been going on for years because of other issues and lumped them all into “AIDS”. 
The staffing shortages result directly from healthcare workers being burnt out from taking care of covid patients. And the sustained volume of hospitalized patients, particularly those requiring ICU level of care, is unprecedented.

Sure thing. I’m happy to talk about anything.

Honestly, I lost most of the people who I thought were my friends. They pretty much turned their backs on me. Which tells me that most people only like you if they think you are “one of them”.

Fortunately my wife and I have walked this journey side by side. If anything, she entertained some of the questions before I ever did. But once I was able to show why the Bible was full of inconsistencies and contradictions, it just confirmed her suspicions. I can’t tell you how fortunate I feel that we are on the same page. As for children, they were still pretty young when we stopped going to church (they’re 10 and 12 now) so while they missed it a little, it wasn’t a huge transition for them. 

As for @Jayrok concern, I didn’t really have a fall at all from the pastorate. I left the pastorate to join a parachurch ministry whose focus was ministry to men. It was during that time that I started exploring more of my questions and discovered the things that led me away from the Bible and Christianity. So it wasn’t an issue with people, it was confronting the teachings and comparing OT with NT and both with other ancient religious teachings that made me realize that Christianity was merely another invention of men designed to try to answer the unanswerable questions and eventually devolved into a way for the upper echelon to control the masses. 

I often miss the social aspects of church and the relationships that we lost. But we simply couldn’t keep going for those reasons once we realized that the core teachings were basically nonsense. Don’t get me wrong, there are some good morality lessons to be learned in the Bible. But there’s so much other BS taught there that I couldn’t keep pretending that it was the “word of God”. 
What were the questions you were exploring that led you from the bible?

What was the "big question" you just couldn't get around?

What was the straw that broke the camels back?

I haven't read Duesberg, but have seen other AIDS denial stuff, a couple books given to me by a patient. He had HIV and refused antiretroviral therapy, preferring some sort of naturopathic "horse glue", which he paid thousands of dollars to import to Hawaii. 

Predictably, he died of AIDS. But it's a shame he spent any amount of his limited time reading books like Duesberg's. I think I'l learn from his mistake.

Instead, I'll trust the guys who won the Nobel Prize for discovering HIV, and scientists who developed antiretroviral therapy, one of the greatest medical advances of our lifetime.
The scientist who won the Nobel Prize for PCR sided with Duesberg and always contended that PCR was never designed and should never be used to diagnose infectious disease. Guess what they’ve been (mis)using to diagnose both HIV and SARS-COV2? 

The scientist who won the Nobel Prize for PCR sided with Duesberg and always contended that PCR was never designed and should never be used to diagnose infectious disease. Guess what they’ve been (mis)using to diagnose both HIV and SARS-COV2? 
Except he never said that.....carry on

What were the questions you were exploring that led you from the bible?

What was the "big question" you just couldn't get around?

What was the straw that broke the camels back?
Lots of issues, but I guess the nail in the coffin was doing an in-depth study into the OT passages that were supposed prophecies fulfilled by Jesus. When I studied them closely and in context it became clear that not one of them was an actual prophecy. Not one single passage. 

Incorrect. HIV is typically diagnosed with an ELISA and confirmatory Western Blot. Those test for antibodies and viral proteins, and aren't nucleic acid amplification tests (NAATs) like PCR. The only context PCR must be used for HIV diagnosis is acute retroviral syndrome, because antibodies haven't had time to develop.

And while NAATs have limitations (too sensitive, as they're able to amplify non pathogenic parts of pathogens), they are widely used for viruses, because culture is labor intensive and takes too long.

ETA Thanks for introducing me to Mullis. Obviously a brilliant guy, but it sounds like he had a personality disorder, at the minimum, and possibly something worse. Even elite scientists aren't immune to mental illness; I suspect he overindulged in the psychedelics he was synthesizing. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@CrossEyed2 - Why do you think you were susceptible to what you now consider religious falsehoods while other people aren’t?  Something about your environment?  Or your personality?

And why do you think you were able to recognize them as lies when so many others don’t?

I feel like your journey would cause a lot of introspection, I’m curious about what you think this all says about you as a person.

I'll ask again, would you accept a blood transfusion from an HIV-infected individual?
Provided the blood is free of toxins, I couldn’t care less what viruses are claimed to be there. And yes, i would also be in a room with a COVID patient without PPE. I already was when my father-in-law tested positive when he was hospitalized with pneumonia last fall. 

I’m back and done with conspiracies, but don’t  even get me started on the whole “earth is round” thing.
I didn’t even know the germ thing was actually a thing, but here it is. 🙃 Reading about it, it’s every bit as ridiculous as the flat earth people who I still refuse to believe are serious. Gotta love the fringe internet…no doubt there is a thriving sun revolves around the earth group and alchemy is real group.

The desire for people to feel special, exclusive, and “I know something you don’t” is truly one of the longest enduring bugs of the human psyche.

So it wasn’t an issue with people, it was confronting the teachings and comparing OT with NT and both with other ancient religious teachings that made me realize that Christianity was merely another invention of men designed to try to answer the unanswerable questions and eventually devolved into a way for the upper echelon to control the masses. 

... Don’t get me wrong, there are some good morality lessons to be learned in the Bible. But there’s so much other BS taught there that I couldn’t keep pretending that it was the “word of God”. 

If you remember, I was a bible-believing Christian growing up.  My troubling questions were also linked to Jewish belief and how the OT didn't exactly jive with the NT as is taught in Sunday school/church.  I took essentially the same journey as you (~2004).  Prophesies weren't really prophesies of the messiah, Revelation essentially is a retelling/update of Daniel and Ezekiel, etc., to fit into NT theology.  Gospel contradictions.  If one takes a literal interpretation of the gospels, he's/she's bound to run into issues.  But perhaps they aren't meant to be biographies.

Same with the OT vs the NT.  If Ezekiel is literally true then Revelation can't be true and vice versa. But then we have to remember, you have men redacting other men's writing in antiquity. 

Yes, there are contradictions and there are lots of problems with the presupposition that the bible is inerrant and the absolute inspired word of God.  Men were in charge of writing, editing, and redacting the bible and the final product we have today is from the victors in the battle over scripture.  

At first I went from evangelical (upbringing) to a more liberal interpretation to essentially agnostic over the whole thing.  I never embraced atheism for one reason or another.  There are some things I just couldn't let go. I've lost, regained, and lost faith several times.  And I believe that is ok, but one thing I never lost was hope. 

Is the bible a mess?  yes.  That's what happens when men are in charge of its custody and care.  Men who abuse power to control the masses.  But something seems to get lost in the midst of all that chaos and corruption... there's a beautiful message of redemption and reconciliation.  Is it true?  Who can say?  Who can know? Fortunately, anyone can hope.

So, what is the ultimate result of how you think - I’ve honestly never heard of someone not believing in germ theory.  Do you reject modern medicine and not take anything?  Would you go to the hospital?  Would you ever get tested for Covid? 

So, what is the ultimate result of how you think - I’ve honestly never heard of someone not believing in germ theory.  Do you reject modern medicine and not take anything?  Would you go to the hospital?  Would you ever get tested for Covid? 
We had a family in my town that didn't believe in medicine.   But theirs was religious reasons. Their daughter unfortunately passed from a treatable disease. They had her wrapped up and in her room for almost a week until authorities retrieved the body

@CrossEyed2 I’m pretty sure it was you many years ago that told me I was never a true believer because I left the church. Now that you’ve left the church, would you say that you were never a true believer?

@CrossEyed2 - Why do you think you were susceptible to what you now consider religious falsehoods while other people aren’t?  Something about your environment?  Or your personality?

And why do you think you were able to recognize them as lies when so many others don’t?

I feel like your journey would cause a lot of introspection, I’m curious about what you think this all says about you as a person.
I think you tend to believe the things you are taught when you are young. I was raised Roman Catholic…8 years of Catholic schooling. But my personality has always been inquisitive so in my 20s I really started digging into the teachings and how they compared to the Bible. Long story short, I rejected Catholicism. But my wife was raised in a conservative Christian church, so in my early 30s when I had a serious health scare (heart rate issues where my heart rate would skyrocket with minimal exercise but also drop to near stoppage a couple of times when I was ill) I turned back to “God” and started going regularly to that church. I think that’s where religion tends to pull a lot of people in, when they are emotionally vulnerable and seeking answers. 

I got a lot of affirmation and encouragement there, so I kept going back. I always found the Bible interesting and I noticed that their teachings were quite different from the Catholic Church, so I kept going back. It provided what I needed at the time and the people I became friends with seemed like good folks. 

As I said, I’m inquisitive, so I started studying the Bible (mostly the NT) from their angle and it made a lot more sense to me than what I had learned growing up. People were amazed at how much I was learning and I even started teaching some classes. Eventually I took a part-time position at the church. At the same time I was struggling with a career direction so I decided to go back to school and get a Master of Divinity and become a pastor. I convinced myself that was my “calling”. 

So I graduated and took an associate pastor position at a larger church after we moved back to PA (had moved to GA to attend seminary). Almost immediately I decided I was going to get my doctorate. Well, that got short-circuited because some folks in the church found out that I was in a “progressive” program at Gordon-Conwell and I was reading books that didn’t fit in their conservative narrative. I was forced to withdraw because of all of the controversy it caused, but I can see now how that was my first step out. I got exposed to ideas that ultimately had their roots in Eastern Mysticism and caused me to eventually explore other ancient texts and beliefs. 

This is obviously an extremely condensed version of my story. Why have I been able to see the lies when others can’t? I think that’s a part of how I’m wired. I’m never satisfied with what I know. I’m always learning, always reading, always trying to understand things at a deeper level. And I think once you are able to see the deception in one area of your life, it becomes much easier to accept that there are other areas where you have been deceived. And now that the most foundational part of my beliefs and understanding has crumbled, I’m far more willing to challenge anything/everything else I thought I knew. 

My wife has been in healthcare for 30+ years. So we’ve seen behind that curtain as well. Once you see how the system operates it’s much easier to see how easy it is to be used to manipulate people. I’m not saying that’s the sole purpose for the deceptive things that happen. There’s always more than one motive for everything. Profit is usually a part of that. The pharmaceutical industry is probably more powerful than any industry outside of banking. They are making a killing from people being fully bought into the current system. Look at how many people are on daily pharmaceuticals. It’s ridiculous. I can’t even count how many meds my parents are on. And it hasn’t made us a healthier society. We have more chronic disease than ever. 

What I believe is that human beings are far more powerful and capable than the world’s systems and institutions want us to realize. Well, at least the western systems and institutions. I’m not sure about the whole world, because I’ve only lived in the US. There have been experiments done for decades on the human mind, but you have to really dig to find them. The people who run the world’s systems/institutions understand what the mind is capable of and how to control and manipulate it on a mass scale. I think that’s one of the reasons for many of the mass trauma events that we see. Most people think that puts me in the category of “conspiracy theorist”. But I’ve read enough studies, historical records and documents to know that you have to be naive to not think that the world’s elite are not always attempting to control the masses. History is full of examples. Only the naive could believe that “my government would never do that” or “today’s society would never fall for that kind of manipulation” or “there would have to be too many people in on it and the truth would get out” and on and on with countless other things we tell ourselves so we can just stay in our comfort zones and defer to the “experts”. 

Now some people might read this and think that I’m angry and miserable. It’s quite the opposite. I’ve never been more at peace. I’ve learned about meditation and the importance of my subconscious mind. And I continue to learn. I also continue to learn about the importance of a healthy lifestyle…things like eating whole foods, getting plenty of sun, walking barefoot on the earth (for grounding), drinking clean, structured water, and on and on. I’ve learned from my past and anticipate a continually improving future. Life is good.    

I almost never take medications. Not even Tylenol. I haven’t been to a doctor in 10 years. I rarely get sick, and when I do it’s typically a 24 hour feeling blah kind of thing. I’d never bother being tested for COVID. The test is meaningless. I think there are good advancements in the areas of surgeries, transplants, etc. but when it comes to disease I think our current model has it all wrong. 

@CrossEyed2 I’m pretty sure it was you many years ago that told me I was never a true believer because I left the church. Now that you’ve left the church, would you say that you were never a true believer?
I don’t even know how to relate to that terminology any more. It’s a manmade system, so what is a “true believer” to someone who has rejected the system? Not trying to avoid your question, but I just have no idea how to answer it. According to Christianity I was probably never a “true believer”. But on this side of things the term doesn’t even make any sense to me. 

If you remember, I was a bible-believing Christian growing up.  My troubling questions were also linked to Jewish belief and how the OT didn't exactly jive with the NT as is taught in Sunday school/church.  I took essentially the same journey as you (~2004).  Prophesies weren't really prophesies of the messiah, Revelation essentially is a retelling/update of Daniel and Ezekiel, etc., to fit into NT theology.  Gospel contradictions.  If one takes a literal interpretation of the gospels, he's/she's bound to run into issues.  But perhaps they aren't meant to be biographies.

Same with the OT vs the NT.  If Ezekiel is literally true then Revelation can't be true and vice versa. But then we have to remember, you have men redacting other men's writing in antiquity. 

Yes, there are contradictions and there are lots of problems with the presupposition that the bible is inerrant and the absolute inspired word of God.  Men were in charge of writing, editing, and redacting the bible and the final product we have today is from the victors in the battle over scripture.  

At first I went from evangelical (upbringing) to a more liberal interpretation to essentially agnostic over the whole thing.  I never embraced atheism for one reason or another.  There are some things I just couldn't let go. I've lost, regained, and lost faith several times.  And I believe that is ok, but one thing I never lost was hope. 

Is the bible a mess?  yes.  That's what happens when men are in charge of its custody and care.  Men who abuse power to control the masses.  But something seems to get lost in the midst of all that chaos and corruption... there's a beautiful message of redemption and reconciliation.  Is it true?  Who can say?  Who can know? Fortunately, anyone can hope.
I would still consider myself spiritual, but I’m constantly evolving my understanding of what that means. I find myself siding more with Eastern thought on spirituality than western thought. I think there is a creative force out there. I’ve learned some fascinating things about water. 

As I’ve said in some of my other replies, there are truthful messages about life found in the Bible. But they’re unfortunately wrapped up in this nonsensical exclusionary message where the Jews think they’re the special chosen people and the Christians think the same thing and it leads to this elitist message that causes too many people to think less of those around them or to try to “convert” others to their religion, or both. 

I don’t ultimately think that believing that Jesus was the Son of God and died for your sins is necessarily harmful. I just don’t think it determines anything about your future. I think it’s far more important to live a life that is kind and helpful. Whatever happens next will take care of itself. 

I think you tend to believe the things you are taught when you are young. I was raised Roman Catholic…8 years of Catholic schooling. But my personality has always been inquisitive so in my 20s I really started digging into the teachings and how they compared to the Bible. Long story short, I rejected Catholicism. But my wife was raised in a conservative Christian church, so in my early 30s when I had a serious health scare (heart rate issues where my heart rate would skyrocket with minimal exercise but also drop to near stoppage a couple of times when I was ill) I turned back to “God” and started going regularly to that church. I think that’s where religion tends to pull a lot of people in, when they are emotionally vulnerable and seeking answers. 

I got a lot of affirmation and encouragement there, so I kept going back. I always found the Bible interesting and I noticed that their teachings were quite different from the Catholic Church, so I kept going back. It provided what I needed at the time and the people I became friends with seemed like good folks. 

As I said, I’m inquisitive, so I started studying the Bible (mostly the NT) from their angle and it made a lot more sense to me than what I had learned growing up. People were amazed at how much I was learning and I even started teaching some classes. Eventually I took a part-time position at the church. At the same time I was struggling with a career direction so I decided to go back to school and get a Master of Divinity and become a pastor. I convinced myself that was my “calling”. 

So I graduated and took an associate pastor position at a larger church after we moved back to PA (had moved to GA to attend seminary). Almost immediately I decided I was going to get my doctorate. Well, that got short-circuited because some folks in the church found out that I was in a “progressive” program at Gordon-Conwell and I was reading books that didn’t fit in their conservative narrative. I was forced to withdraw because of all of the controversy it caused, but I can see now how that was my first step out. I got exposed to ideas that ultimately had their roots in Eastern Mysticism and caused me to eventually explore other ancient texts and beliefs. 

This is obviously an extremely condensed version of my story. Why have I been able to see the lies when others can’t? I think that’s a part of how I’m wired. I’m never satisfied with what I know. I’m always learning, always reading, always trying to understand things at a deeper level. And I think once you are able to see the deception in one area of your life, it becomes much easier to accept that there are other areas where you have been deceived. And now that the most foundational part of my beliefs and understanding has crumbled, I’m far more willing to challenge anything/everything else I thought I knew. 

My wife has been in healthcare for 30+ years. So we’ve seen behind that curtain as well. Once you see how the system operates it’s much easier to see how easy it is to be used to manipulate people. I’m not saying that’s the sole purpose for the deceptive things that happen. There’s always more than one motive for everything. Profit is usually a part of that. The pharmaceutical industry is probably more powerful than any industry outside of banking. They are making a killing from people being fully bought into the current system. Look at how many people are on daily pharmaceuticals. It’s ridiculous. I can’t even count how many meds my parents are on. And it hasn’t made us a healthier society. We have more chronic disease than ever. 

What I believe is that human beings are far more powerful and capable than the world’s systems and institutions want us to realize. Well, at least the western systems and institutions. I’m not sure about the whole world, because I’ve only lived in the US. There have been experiments done for decades on the human mind, but you have to really dig to find them. The people who run the world’s systems/institutions understand what the mind is capable of and how to control and manipulate it on a mass scale. I think that’s one of the reasons for many of the mass trauma events that we see. Most people think that puts me in the category of “conspiracy theorist”. But I’ve read enough studies, historical records and documents to know that you have to be naive to not think that the world’s elite are not always attempting to control the masses. History is full of examples. Only the naive could believe that “my government would never do that” or “today’s society would never fall for that kind of manipulation” or “there would have to be too many people in on it and the truth would get out” and on and on with countless other things we tell ourselves so we can just stay in our comfort zones and defer to the “experts”. 

Now some people might read this and think that I’m angry and miserable. It’s quite the opposite. I’ve never been more at peace. I’ve learned about meditation and the importance of my subconscious mind. And I continue to learn. I also continue to learn about the importance of a healthy lifestyle…things like eating whole foods, getting plenty of sun, walking barefoot on the earth (for grounding), drinking clean, structured water, and on and on. I’ve learned from my past and anticipate a continually improving future. Life is good.    

I'm happy for you Crosseyed, but it does seem to me you've traded one cult for another.  I think you'd be even happier just taking up something like photography or barbeque.  GL

By the way, none of the questioning or comments upset me. I expect to be misunderstood. Hell, sometimes I don’t even understand my own journey. 

And I really don’t expect to change a lot of minds. That’s not even my goal. I just know that when I was struggling with my own transition and had a lot of unanswered questions I was glad that I was able to find a few people who had walked a similar path before me and helped point me in a direction that made sense to me. That’s the person I’m trying to help. 

So if you think I’m a fool, or duped, or a conspiracy theorist, or whatever, that’s cool. I completely get that. Hopefully we can still chat and find common ground in other areas. I really do enjoy people now…like genuinely enjoy interacting and hearing people’s stories, understanding their journeys, getting to know what makes people tick. 

I'm happy for you Crosseyed, but it does seem to me you've traded one cult for another.  I think you'd be even happier just taking up something like photography or barbeque.  GL
Ha, actually I LOVE photography! Picked up a Nikon D7500 last year along with some awesome lenses (70-200mm f/2.8 FL is my jewel). 📸

We had a family in my town that didn't believe in medicine.   But theirs was religious reasons. Their daughter unfortunately passed from a treatable disease. They had her wrapped up and in her room for almost a week until authorities retrieved the body
If you’ve read my other replies you’d know that I shouldn’t be lumped in with stuff like this. I’ve stated that there are times, due to the toxicity being produced by bacteria, when pharmaceutical products become necessary. 

I don’t ultimately think that believing that Jesus was the Son of God and died for your sins is necessarily harmful. I just don’t think it determines anything about your future. I think it’s far more important to live a life that is kind and helpful. Whatever happens next will take care of itself

You may be surprised to hear that I actually tend to think that Jesus would agree with you.  Rules and regulation in the bible are from man, imo.  If everyone loved their neighbors as themselves and treated others with love and kindness... wasn't that what Jesus said summed up all the restrictive commandments?  Love each other.  The other necessary (or not, who knows?) actions have already been taken care of.  

You may be surprised to hear that I actually tend to think that Jesus would agree with you.  Rules and regulation in the bible are from man, imo.  If everyone loved their neighbors as themselves and treated others with love and kindness... wasn't that what Jesus said summed up all the restrictive commandments?  Love each other.  The other necessary (or not, who knows?) actions have already been taken care of.  
Yeah, a lot of the things credited to Jesus are really good teachings. But then you mix in things like “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” Pretty exclusionary on that one. 

CrossEyed2 said:
And of course things can be imperfect without being false. A lot of science falls into that category because human beings are imperfect. But in the case of virology and germ theory, I’m 99% convinced it is false. There are much better explanations for disease, such as toxicity, stress, malnutrition, resonance, etc. 
SMH. I never even saw this thread just the other one you jumped into and damn, I’m sorry to say that you are gullible as heck and truly seem to be searching for someone new (not the church now) to lead you to the truth. I mean, it’s almost comical to think that you questioned your religious beliefs but you never let go of the anti-science, anti-medicine beliefs and clearly were searching the web to find articles to bring you to this anti-vax stance.

Again, you may want to re-evaluate your beliefs even if you think somehow that is “real science” because it sure seems like you’ve been hoodwinked again.

What possible reason would other countries have for going along with this?   And there’s no media that would love to be the one that exposes this?  Everybody is in on it?  We’ve changed life for 18 months because of a hoax.

And you’ve not explained what is killing these people.  Can you explain what killed my 50 year old friend that died a few weeks ago - the family was told it was Covid.
It wasn’t the virus, it was the combination of stress from the government telling people Covid was dangerous and the toxins that were released by the virus. The virus didn’t kill him. Fauci and the toxins, which the doctors couldn’t suck out from him using a little guacamole and ginseng, did.

I’m sorry to hear about your friend and honestly, it’s sucks that you and his family have to read #### like this idiot is preaching. You can take the man out of the religion but you can’t take the faith healing nonsense out of the man.

That debunked video is right next to this steaming pile of crazy.
Dude is clearly yearning for a new shepherd after dropping out of the other flock. That web site is scary. What’s scary is that pre-Covid, 99% of the people would be laughing at that site. Now, there’s a sizable chunk of this country who suck that up with a straw just because they don’t want to get a shot that would have saved a lot of lives and had us back to normal. Unreal.

wowzers

I didn’t even know the germ thing was actually a thing, but here it is. 🙃 Reading about it, it’s every bit as ridiculous as the flat earth people who I still refuse to believe are serious. Gotta love the fringe internet…no doubt there is a thriving sun revolves around the earth group and alchemy is real group.

The desire for people to feel special, exclusive, and “I know something you don’t” is truly one of the longest enduring bugs of the human psyche.
I understand wanting to feel special, but it’s unfathomable how arrogant one must be to think they’ve figured something out with minimal knowledge, that’s somehow eluded scores of people who devote their lives to the subject.

Alternatively, it’s crazy to believe in a massive, coordinated cover-up based on self-promotion, save a few modern day Galileos, whose YouTube videos are posted alongside adds for aromatherapy.

As a non believer, I agree with this sentiment. It always seemed pretty ridiculous that God, if she exists, would deny a kind, moral person everlasting life purely because they didn’t believe the Bible, or attend a place of worship.

Anyone notice that Eminence appeared here in the form of Kingpin90 talking about the universe, reincarnation and the infinite, got booted, and now this "CrossEyed2" has shown up to eschew God and peddle conspiracy theories?

Seems suspicious in its timing.

Welcome back Cross.  👍

I have to agree with many of your critics though. I would think your recent journey would leave you humbled as opposed to the inflated opinion of self one must have to deem virus theory fraudulent.  🤷‍♂️

Anyone notice that Eminence appeared here in the form of Kingpin90 talking about the universe, reincarnation and the infinite, got booted, and now this "CrossEyed2" has shown up to eschew God and peddle conspiracy theories?

Seems suspicious in its timing.
I don’t know what the truth is and there are plenty of folks whose lives take interesting journeys, but there definitely seem to be some inconsistencies between 5 years ago and now.

Users who are viewing this thread