What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I need a St. Nicks Christmas miracle (1 Viewer)

Zaphod

Two heads are better than one
Due to poor performances from my usually reliable lineup, I need 13 points from Hakeem. Ah well, such is life in fantasy football.

So, who else is in my boat of hoping for an early Christmas present tonight?

Who you got going and what do you need?

Due to poor performances from my usually reliable lineup, I need 13 points from Hakeem. Ah well, such is life in fantasy football.So, who else is in my boat of hoping for an early Christmas present tonight?Who you got going and what do you need?
You need an OK to good game from him, not a miracle :goodposting: btw I am Zaphod's opponent in the game!

Due to poor performances from my usually reliable lineup, I need 13 points from Hakeem. Ah well, such is life in fantasy football.So, who else is in my boat of hoping for an early Christmas present tonight?Who you got going and what do you need?
Due to poor performance by the typically unreliable manager who couldn't pick the right lineup if it was plastered to the wall, looking for 20 pts combined from nicks,boss, standard ppr

Need Ganther to beat Davis by 10... would have been in better shape if Calvin Johnson had sat out - I would have played Chambers instead and had a lead...

I'd perfer if St. Nicks got ONLY 13 pts. I have a 40 pts cushion with my opponent only having Nicks to play.

I am up by 9 and he has Lawrence Tynes tonight. I am going to watch 60 minutes of football and only notice a single player - How weird is that?

As long as nothing crazy happens and Tynes can get me 1 point, it is on to the Superbowl. But it should have never come to that when it was pretty much Rice, Benson, Marshall, and Gates against Greg Jennings and Denver D in the late games yesterday.

I need 4.5 points from Andre Carter to make my team's championship game in a slugfest; my opponent has no more players yet to play. My opponent and I have the two highest scoring teams in the league by far this week, so that would be a very satisfying win.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need 30 pts from Smith and Jacobs non ppr. Possible but unlikely. (Started C Jennings over S Smith, Car(21pts) and Harrison(47pts)).

I am up by 9 and he has Lawrence Tynes tonight. I am going to watch 60 minutes of football and only notice a single player - How weird is that?
I need 6.38 points from Tynes... I think he's going to have a lot of eyes on him tonight!

I'm in almost exactly the same boat...11.65 point lead, and he has Tynes. 3 points per FG, 1 point per EP, and 3 points per player on winning team.

I need my boy Hakeem Nicks to outscore Osi Umenyiora by 4.5. He's done it every week this year that he has played except week 1 and I think week 9. If I pull this off it will be the biggest upset in my league history. I should have no chance and have no right being in the playoffs (I have a sub 500 team that got in on tiebreakers in a year where parity tortured our league and the only team that had a stand out record is the one I'm playing).

So, I'm thinking Nicks grabs about 5 for 103 and TD, while Osi manages 2 tackles and a sack. Works for me.

I need my boy Hakeem Nicks to outscore Osi Umenyiora by 4.5. He's done it every week this year that he has played except week 1 and I think week 9. If I pull this off it will be the biggest upset in my league history. I should have no chance and have no right being in the playoffs (I have a sub 500 team that got in on tiebreakers in a year where parity tortured our league and the only team that had a stand out record is the one I'm playing).So, I'm thinking Nicks grabs about 5 for 103 and TD, while Osi manages 2 tackles and a sack. Works for me.
That would be sweet.. Nicks is starting over Manningham again right?

I need 25 from Smith, Jacobs and Tynes (PPR, WCOFF format). I think I have a good shot if they at least hit their YTD averages tonight.

12 pts from Santana Moss

(6 catches for 72 yards ought to do the trick, likely hoping for 3 catches for 36 yards and a TD).

I need 13 points from Ganther, I'm hopeful but really not expecting to make it. Gutted as I'm the 1 seed and I'm playing the 8 seed. Unfortunately I started Arian Foster this week :thumbdown:

i need roughly 75 points from Manning, Nicks, Jacobs, Ganther and Arapko (DP)...

here's to a breakout nicks game!! and another jacobs 75 yard td reception? looks like i'll be playing for 3rd place next week...

I have 4 leagues that will be decided tonight.

I have a 7 point lead in 1 league, and have Tynes left, and my opponent has the Giants D.

I am down .80 pts and have Fred Davis, opponet has Nicks.

I am down almost 19 pts but have Nicks, Fred Davis, and Tynes.

I am down almost 14 pts but have Ganther and Fred Davis.

How many of these games will I win??

The Giants will not score more then 2 TD's tonight .

1 TD pass from Manning , i rush TD for Jacobs.

NYG 20

Wash 21

Upset ..

I need 22 points from Fred Davis in one league (ppr)

I need 15 points from the G-Men Defense in another

I need Santana Moss to be held under 20 points in another.

Santa....give me a Christmas miracle. And don't hold it against me that I am Jewish...LOL.

Could be worse, a guy in my league only needed 3 points from DeAngelo Williams last night to make the finals.

Well since everyone is pulling for Nicks he might just put up a goose egg. Which is what I need.

Well Im up by 4.8 he has Nicks I have Boss so I just need Boss to outscore Knicks and I'm on to my first superbowl!

Well since everyone is pulling for Nicks he might just put up a goose egg. Which is what I need.
:ph34r: Me too. Need Jacobs to outscore Nicks by 12. In another league need Boss to outscore Jacobs, so don't know if I should be rooting for Jacobs or not, I am expecting that neither works out for me.

One team need Tynes to have less than 14 points

Other team need 31 points from S Smith and F Davis in PPR, this is right around their average (Davis avg for the last 4 weeks)

There will be :shrug: along with nail biting and screaming

I need about 300 yards passing and 4 TD's from Jason Campbell. Obviously, a long shot...I figure I have about a 2% chance of getting what I need, but, hey, at least I have a pulse.

16 point lead.

Up against Eli tonight.

Hopefully Bad Eli can show up and they run the ball all night!

Users who are viewing this thread