What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my least favorite commercials here (2 Viewers)

There's a real gem that repeatedly plays on my free Pandora from WhatsApp.

Couple of millennial broads having a chat about their real random passwords.

"IIIIIIIIIII"m blah blah blah blah". "Oh, well IIIIIIIIII"m blah blah blah"

So stupid.

Last night I saw an ad for something.......sorry I turned it off in frustration when I caught the first few seconds. Where someone said 1 in 4 Americans are suffering with a disability.
REALLY? Come on man!

This is probably due to my browsing elsewhere, but Dialpad, some kind of AI sales tech, has been dominating my YouTube. Like every commercial that you have to sit thru, is theirs.

What has been weird is the amount of minimum wage finance bros and drop shipping ads I see. I don't see car or phone ads much, but a whole bunch of late night infomercial looking peeps, and not quality ones at that.

These commercials with Penelope Cruz talking about how wonderful life is when you dropped 15K for a plane ticket are the height of ******** 😂
i think i mentioned it in the baseball thread or a game thread somewhere........ like who is watching this game saying I really need to fly on emirates......

McDonald's with the food influencers is probably the most offensive commercial I can think of going right now.

The red head chick on the old navy commercials... What's the appeal there? Do women like her?
Is this the chick from American Pie with a fake accent? I can't tell, and too lazy to Google.
I was going to say no but I looked it up. It is her. She was in that poker face show but I don't understand the schtick. Who is she marketed towards?
bingo bango, she sounds like a nyc jewish girl, but it is so nyc that she can’t be either. i hate her, she seems to have no torso.

The red head chick on the old navy commercials... What's the appeal there? Do women like her?
Is this the chick from American Pie with a fake accent? I can't tell, and too lazy to Google.
I was going to say no but I looked it up. It is her. She was in that poker face show but I don't understand the schtick. Who is she marketed towards?
bingo bango, she sounds like a nyc jewish girl, but it is so nyc that she can’t be either. i hate her, she seems to have no torso.
Well she's from New York, raised Orthodox Jewish and lived in Israel, so no?

Well she's from New York, raised Orthodox Jewish and lived in Israel, so no?
Yea she's definitely genuine but she's embellishing it.

Medicare Advantage Advisors with that cranky old bat Martha. Can't mute that thing fast enough.

They added the disclaimer: "Paid Actor Portrayal. Fictional dramatization." just in case you couldn't tell.

Cheerios and the 2 actors from the Office. Chick says she has a secret…”I invented the microchip.” Huh?

nothing more millennial than the old car commercial where our heroes drive up a mountain, as always, take a selfy and have an eagle steal the phone. as they follow the eagle in the vehicle and trample pristine land, they find the phone in the eagle nest and proceed to commit a federal crime by disturbing the nest to get the phone.

nothing more millennial than the old car commercial where our heroes drive up a mountain, as always, take a selfy and have an eagle steal the phone. as they follow the eagle in the vehicle and trample pristine land, they find the phone in the eagle nest and proceed to commit a federal crime by disturbing the nest to get the phone.
It was shot in Italy. No foul.

Ohtani New Balance commercial.......they ruined the song forever......and it played literally on a loop during the entire MLB postseason.......wanted to break my TV.

Those Kars4Kids commercials are played loud 24 hours a day in Guantanamo.
"I confess, I stole that alternator at the Boise AutoZone. Make it stop!"

Frank's Hot Sauce ad exhibiting really rude behavior. Tagline is rather dumb, but then it shows people starting to eat something, then someone else then knocking the food out of their hands because it doesn't have hot sauce on it. The act of knocking the food out is very rude in itself, but the rudeness goes up because it is someone trying to dictate how the other person shall eat their food.

Frank's Hot Sauce ad exhibiting really rude behavior. Tagline is rather dumb, but then it shows people starting to eat something, then someone else then knocking the food out of their hands because it doesn't have hot sauce on it. The act of knocking the food out is very rude in itself, but the rudeness goes up because it is someone trying to dictate how the other person shall eat their food.
And as far as hot sauces go, fairly mediocre stuff. There is a guy in the Shark Pool called Hot Sauce Guy who sells a way better product.

And as far as hot sauces go, fairly mediocre stuff. There is a guy in the Shark Pool called Hot Sauce Guy who sells a way better product.
I prefer the one that posts in the FFA

Users who are viewing this thread