What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my least favorite commercials here (4 Viewers)

Not really a matter of being bad commercials per se, but have you noticed this same chick is in like 1385081385 commercials right now?

I can't seem to Googlez right so can't come up with her name, but she's in a Behr paint commercial ("I'm sorry, sign where?"), a new BMO Bank commercial (at the airport), and most recently the new State Farm spot with Iowa basketball star Caitlin Clark.

She's also been in 2-3 others that I can't think of right now.

Man, would love to be her agent. She's in everything...

Not really a matter of being bad commercials per se, but have you noticed this same chick is in like 1385081385 commercials right now?

I can't seem to Googlez right so can't come up with her name, but she's in a Behr paint commercial ("I'm sorry, sign where?"), a new BMO Bank commercial (at the airport), and most recently the new State Farm spot with Iowa basketball star Caitlin Clark.

I know who you’re talking about, if we still had the Oddly Attractive thread I would have posted her in there

Oh and here’s one I hate

It’s not gonna fit

This one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUVYfHq0wiQ

Yeah, she's in like 8-9 commercials right now!

Yeah, she's in like 8-9 commercials right now!

Can't stand the Progressive challenge flag commercials. Especially the one where the chubby kid tells on her mom at the bus stop because she doesn't want to go watch the game at the neighbor's house because she talks the whole time. Nobody wants to go to to that lady's house if she is going to blab on and on all game!

Last edited:
Oh no. There’s another singing Jardiance ad. Same audio but different people and setting. And the same choreography that looks like it was designed by a 5th grader. :wall:

You all mock them but you know the name of every drug in those dumb commercials
Briefly, and then the names are forgotten when the commercials stop airing as they all do.
The damage done by the jingles lives on however. 10 years from now Kars 4 Kids will pop into my head and I'll probably throw a box turtle at whoever was humming it.
Never forget.

I can’t decide if I like or hate the “combination football game and grocery store” commercial. Feels like it was designed to make people dislike it

Makes me laugh every time, but also makes me hate myself for doing so.
This. I sing the damn song every time. Their puffy coats make me laugh and they make it seem intentionally parodic

You guys know that's based on a real underground rap/dance song, right? If not, here you go. It's actually a stealthily great song, IMO. I've drafted it before in music drafts. I always love being reminded of it. Jamaica Avenue! These guys went to Wesleyan in my old CT stomping grounds.

Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell

I can’t decide if I like or hate the “combination football game and grocery store” commercial. Feels like it was designed to make people dislike it

Makes me laugh every time, but also makes me hate myself for doing so.
This. I sing the damn song every time. Their puffy coats make me laugh and they make it seem intentionally parodic

You guys know that's based on a real underground rap/dance song, right? If not, here you go. It's actually a stealthily great song, IMO. I've drafted it before in music drafts. I always love being reminded of it. Jamaica Avenue! These guys went to Wesleyan in my old CT stomping grounds.

Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell

I had no idea. Now I love it even more! :lol:

(But that song didn't have the puffy coats.)

I had no idea. Now I love it even more! :lol:

Yep. That was my jam of 2011 or so. I just typed out a too-much-information post, so I'll truncate it and just say that. Fun stuff. When I saw the commercial, my jaw sort of dropped because they put a lot of money into a joke and reference that I figured nobody was going to get, really. And so it is.

bosley hair revival. basically, if you have hair sewn back into your head, women in bikinis will perpetually run their hands through your hair? at a certain point i’d be like, can you stop touching my GD head already?

Users who are viewing this thread