What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I post my least favorite commercials here (3 Viewers)

Well it's Christmas time. So time for the commercials where one part of a couple gives the other one a shiny new car.
If my wife did that. I'd be like "shouldn't we have discussed this first?" Among other questions. Hugging the car, or her, would probably not be the first thing I did.

Well it's Christmas time. So time for the commercials where one part of a couple gives the other one a shiny new car.
If my wife did that. I'd be like "shouldn't we have discussed this first?" Among other questions. Hugging the car, or her, would probably not be the first thing I did.
Merry Christmas, sweetie! I just put us $30K in debt!

Merry Christmas, sweetie! I just put us $30K in debt!
Yep...Pretty close. Big time rolleyes moment

The Peyton Manning 7 David Beckham "Call it Football or Soccer" commercial is asinine.

In the US its soccer, England its football (although it was originally called soccer there). bloddy hell.

Obligatory: December to Remember
Thats awesome
And they rode on donkeys in Biblical times, not luxury vehicles.

what’s the deal with the sad amazon commercial with snow globe girl? dad buys a shredder and litters his greenhouse for a 5 second binding moment with daughter…..but, is mom dead, traveling, she just left them?
The guy emptied the family bank account paying for the greenhouse & top of the line shredder. All for a fake snow globe. Can't really blame her for leaving him.

what’s the deal with the sad amazon commercial with snow globe girl? dad buys a shredder and litters his greenhouse for a 5 second binding moment with daughter…..but, is mom dead, traveling, she just left them?
The guy emptied the family bank account paying for the greenhouse & top of the line shredder. All for a fake snow globe. Can't really blame her for leaving him.
After the cut, he told her "Now clean all this mess up you freeloader"

the wendy’s commercials where they have the same group of employees, like they want to give you a progressive type feel. look, i like eating at wendy’s every now and then, but these are in no way representative of any employee i have ever seen. the wendy’s i frequent has a couple of chicks clearly on meth, some hs kids, some spanish women on the grill and fries and a 700 pound guy at the register who struggles for breath.

For some reason the cell carrier ad with Ted Danson talking about how a family can save $250/ a year by switching carriers. I dunno...to a guy like Ted Danson, $250 seems like a joke. I mean yeah for the average guy, but I can see good old Ted pooh poohing this whole savings. He probably has that in loose change in his Lexus

On the other side, a commercial that should live forever is the Urolift commercial featuring a a guy narrating in front of a background of a slowly-leaking pipe, and fire hose, and finally a fire boat spraying water all over a harbor. :lmao:

The only way that commercial could be better is if the narrator fire boated all over the stage and crowd.

The human cats disco dancing is the first commercial I can remember reaching for the remote to change it the second it comes on. Hard to even look at it, can't get through it. A commercial.

Don't know the company but can't believe someone came up with that and more amazing, got the go-ahead.

The human cats disco dancing is the first commercial I can remember reaching for the remote to change it the second it comes on. Hard to even look at it, can't get through it. A commercial.

Don't know the company but can't believe someone came up with that and more amazing, got the go-ahead.
The whole thing gives me the creeps. I think it's for cat litter. Male cat is asking female cat if she wants to come by and check out his litter box.

Getting to the point where the only thing left to complain about will be drug commercials. That's all that's left. That and political ads during election time

Getting to the point where the only thing left to complain about will be drug commercials. That's all that's left. That and political ads during election time

I will again take this opportunity to mention that the US is one of only two countries to allow pharma commercials. Us and New Zealand, of all places.

It's insane... but obviously they're making coin.

that att commercial where all of a sudden random people from all walks of life are texting like they are friends….including santa claus. i get it, you’re diverse. hate lily.

that att commercial where all of a sudden random people from all walks of life are texting like they are friends….including santa claus. i get it, you’re diverse. hate lily.
Well, it seems like every commercial HAS to have diversity. I get it, we are a diverse nation, but feeling the need to cover all bases every single time seems like pandering.

Well, it seems like every commercial HAS to have diversity. I get it, we are a diverse nation, but feeling the need to cover all bases every single time seems like pandering.
My favorite over the top commercial is a Christmas ad from a couple years ago. The most diverse family ever opening presents with one of everyone except an Asian person. Last 3 seconds of the commercial a small Asian boy comes running into the scene. Comic timing at it's best.

Imagine that --- businesses trying to appeal to their customer base.

The Crown Royal best mom in the world toast.

Like do sons normally stop at a liquor store, by some 👑, stop by moms and take a few shots?
Too funny. I said the same thing to my wife. I can't see her son coming over with a bottle of crown and pouring a neat shot for them to drink together. That would never ever happen. Even Crown apple, um no.

Like do sons normally stop at a liquor store, by some 👑, stop by moms and take a few shots?
Too funny. I said the same thing to my wife. I can't see her son coming over with a bottle of crown and pouring a neat shot for them to drink together. That would never ever happen. Even Crown apple, um no.
that guy is a pretty famous actor too. well, somewhat famous.

that guy is a pretty famous actor too. well, somewhat famous.
I didn't know him but did teh googles and woah - wonder where the commercial falls in his career timeline

Users who are viewing this thread