What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yo (2 Viewers)

Here's her texts from this morning:0537"Good morning. Please trust me when I say I'm going to end everything with PT and work things out with you. I promise I won't do anything to hurt you while I'm gone. And I will do my best to contact you every night."0605"Please believe me! I'm coming back to be with you! Why can't you see that? I want to work things out with YOU! "0610"Can I please see you before I leave today? I have work today but after?"No replies from me.
For the love of god don't do this. She wants an ego boost from you, and confidence you are still her backup plan as she heads off to see the PT. Don't give her that. Make her go see PT on a low ego, with no assurance at all you'll be there waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you ever ask her why she no longer wants to be with the PT?
Yes.Her response was that they don't have much in common, everything seems so superficial, and that he's hurt her more in the 6 months that she's been with him than I did in the 7 years I was with her. I asked her if he cheated on her and she said no. Didn't bother to press any further.
Good move, it's probably butt-related.
:lmao:

Yes.Her response was that they don't have much in common, everything seems so superficial compared to our relatonship, and that he's hurt her more in the 6 months that she's been with him than I did in the 7 years I was with her. I asked her if he cheated on her and she said no. Didn't bother to press any further.
Totally reasonable. She thought the grass is greener, it wasn't and now realizes how lucky she was to have a guy like you. She really is confused and is unsure what she wants but knows you are a great guy

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.Her response was that they don't have much in common, everything seems so superficial, and that he's hurt her more in the 6 months that she's been with him than I did in the 7 years I was with her. I asked her if he cheated on her and she said no. Didn't bother to press any further.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Here's her texts from this morning:0537"Good morning. Please trust me when I say I'm going to end everything with PT and work things out with you. I promise I won't do anything to hurt you while I'm gone. And I will do my best to contact you every night."0605"Please believe me! I'm coming back to be with you! Why can't you see that? I want to work things out with YOU! "0610"Can I please see you before I leave today? I have work today but after?"No replies from me.
Like Evilgrin said, I was going to suggest that you go with her to help her move her stuff. I backed off because all I could think of was the PT opening a huge can of woopass on you. Don't reply to her. See what her actions (including texts/calls to you) are during her time in SoCal. Should be interesting.

:lmao:

did you text the PT yet? it's incredibly juvenile, but this action will probably end it once and for all.

and for my amusement, where does she live in socal?

and i'm so proud that "Corlyssa" is being used.

Just received...

"I will try my best to contact you everyday. I want to try And work things out. Please come see me before I go."

"If you're off this weekend come with me to the dinner cruise for [friend's] bday." (she was going to take her cousin).

You know what would be funny? If 16 posted a pic and it turned out Alyssa was 10x more SMOKIN than 16 let on, which would kinda explain some of the events in this thread.

Just received..."I will try my best to contact you everyday. I want to try And work things out. Please come see me before I go.""If you're off this weekend come with me to the dinner cruise for [friend's] bday." (she was going to take her cousin).
You better not go.

does anyone think 16 isn't going to see his ex before she heads back to see the PT this one last time (and this time for real)?

did you text the PT yet? it's incredibly juvenile, but this action will probably end it once and for all.and for my amusement, where does she live in socal?and i'm so proud that "Corlyssa" is being used.
No.Rather not say.
send the text already. end this bull####.post a pic of corlyssa ASAP, this and things like you not telling me where in socal she's from, just exemplifies what a giant nutless, scared little ##### whipped ##### you're being. sorry to be blunt, but what are you protecting at this point?she's gonna tell you what she thinks you want to hear. do not respond.

It will be interesting to see how her offers to save this intensify as our hero remains silent. I'd say she'll be offering to bang him after a couple more hours of silence.

did you text the PT yet? it's incredibly juvenile, but this action will probably end it once and for all.

No.Rather not say.
send the text already. end this bull####.post a pic of corlyssa ASAP, this and things like you not telling me where in socal she's from, just exemplifies what a giant nutless, scared little ##### whipped ##### you're being. sorry to be blunt, but what are you protecting at this point?

she's gonna tell you what she thinks you want to hear. do not respond.
It's an online message board. We're close, but not that close.

Dude. :doh:Take it from someone who has been in a very similar situation. Get the #### out, and don't look back. You are only delaying the inevitable. What is your hope for the end game? Marriage? To her after what she has done, seriously?Start working out if you don't already. Pick up a new hobby, and bang everything that moves. Everyone you do adds a new layer between you and the ex. It helps, and it will get better.
We had this question answered 19 pages ago.His reply is going for it would be better then living the rest of his life saying "what if"?You better not talk to her before she goes away!

No.Rather not say.
send the text already. end this bull####.post a pic of corlyssa ASAP, this and things like you not telling me where in socal she's from, just exemplifies what a giant nutless, scared little ##### whipped ##### you're being. sorry to be blunt, but what are you protecting at this point?

:lmao: :own3d:

does anyone think 16 isn't going to see his ex before she heads back to see the PT this one last time (and this time for real)?
I think he should. they were very emotional. Now they cooled off they can talk things out. And more than likely he'll get :pickle:

No.Rather not say.

it's ok. eventually you want to buy a superbowl commercial spot to broadcast what a heartless manipulative #### this chick is.

She will say anything to get you around her finger again. I wouldnt even try for a spite #### because I dont think you are strong enough to not fall all the way in love again.

You will never fully trust her again....move on!

It will be interesting to see how her offers to save this intensify as our hero remains silent. I'd say she'll be offering to bang him after a couple more hours of silence.
its either that or she'll come back with more 'I ####### HATE YOU, 16!!!!!!!!!!'. this girl is a stable one, I tell you

Also, you asked many pages ago what makes a marriage work. TRUST! I fly all around the world for work, my wife also travels a lot. I cant imagine not having trust, worrying all the time what/who she was doing.

Why set yourself up for that life?

She will say anything to get you around her finger again. I wouldnt even try for a spite #### because I dont think you are strong enough to not fall all the way in love again.
Agreed. No. 16 is on the brink of success. Right now, he needs to summon every ounce of willpower and toss the ring into Mt. Doom. Don't give in now after you've come all this way.

:lmao: Evilgrin rules this thread.

he'll bring her flowers and an apology card.he'll wait breathlessly for every call or text while she's gone. he'll be available to help her move the t.v., furniture, etc. to her apartment or storage when she gets back. he'll be with her at the friends BD party this weekend. he'll have blue balls when he wakes up [alone] the next day. he'll thoroughly enjoy his Labor Day Staycation with platonic footrubs after attending festivals. he'll forget to buy Rusty a Christmas gift because he was too busy moving in with Coralyssa.

Can you blame PT with the STD(s)?

Just received...

"I will try my best to contact you everyday. I want to try And work things out. Please come see me before I go."

"If you're off this weekend come with me to the dinner cruise for [friend's] bday." (she was going to take her cousin).
So....this will be our next update.

Just received..."I will try my best to contact you everyday. I want to try And work things out. Please come see me before I go.""If you're off this weekend come with me to the dinner cruise for [friend's] bday." (she was going to take her cousin).
16 you HAVE to go see her before she goes. This will be the last chance you'll have to get her in the sack before she patches things up with the PT

Users who are viewing this thread