What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yo (2 Viewers)

Just received..."I will try my best to contact you everyday. I want to try And work things out. Please come see me before I go.""If you're off this weekend come with me to the dinner cruise for [friend's] bday." (she was going to take her cousin).
16 you HAVE to go see her before she goes. This will be the last chance you'll have to get her in the sack before she patches things up with the PT
THANK YOU.. I said this a few pages ago

Just received..."I will try my best to contact you everyday. I want to try And work things out. Please come see me before I go.""If you're off this weekend come with me to the dinner cruise for [friend's] bday." (she was going to take her cousin).
16 you HAVE to go see her before she goes. This will be the last chance you'll have to get her in the sack before she patches things up with the PT
Yeah, I would think she ends up staying with the PT if he doesn't see her...

Here's her text to me that I received while in class:

"I'm sorry for being so heartless. I told you already I'm leaving him and I'm coming back to you. I know it's hard to understand but I am leaving him to try and work things out between us. I can't promise you I will call you every night. If I promise and end up not doing it then you'll be upset. I'm trying my best to be honest with you that's why it's irritating me because it's never enough."

Probably shouldn't have but I replied....

"After what you did to me with him words only are not enough. Actions are the only thing I can fully trust right now and if you're not willing to put in the effort then why should I?"
let's break this down:"I'm sorry for being so heartless." - i'm feeling guilt for cheating on you, and can't believe you [finally] called me on it.

"I told you already I'm leaving him and I'm coming back to you." - i find it hard to believe that's what she told the PT. and she says this right after she tells you, "Honestly, I'm not sure yet what I want. I'm not sure I can make you 100% happy." so which is it? is she coming back to you, or just leaving the PT to string you along so she can find what she really wants.

"I can't promise you I will call you every night." - translation: i don't want [you] as a boyfriend and to be held accountable for anything.

"If I promise and end up not doing it then you'll be upset." - trying to throw a little guilt your way. also, making an excuse as to why she doesn't want to "promise" and then have to be held accountable for her actions.

"I'm trying my best to be honest with you that's why it's irritating me because it's never enough." - i can't believe you showed some spine and aren't letting me continue to steamroll you. it's irritating to have to think about someone besides me. also, why should someone who you loved and presumably want to love again have to "try" to be honest. i think that should come naturally from an honest person.

as to your reply? it wasn't epic, but didn't hurt your position much.
See, this is her doing what she didn't prepare to do at dinner. I don't agree with some of the above analysis, but clearly this was an attempt to rewrite history. Pretty clear to me she's 100% covering tracks because she dropped the ball. Believe her at the restaurant - that was spontaneous truth. Why in the world would you ever text with a person this duplicitous? I honestly don't get why you responded at all, much less immediately, much much less asking an open ended question. You basically just flopped yourself out of the lake and all the way down the street to the bait shop.
I honestly hoping she would be willing to bone tonight and do everything I asked but this is what she replied with:"I'm sorry"

To which I replied:

"Pick up the dog by tomorrow or he's mine forever. I will block your phone number again so that I won't have to deal with you anymore. Not matter how sorry you are, you're not making me a priority in your life, so I don't want u to be a part of mine any longer."

After she sent:

"I just don't understand why you can't see I'm staying up here because I want to work things out with you. I'm gonna stop talking to PT because of you. even though I'm not exactly sure if we''ll work out 100% I'm still willing too do that for you. Those are many actions to prove that I choose you! But I guess it's not enough so fine"

I sent this to her:

"Yah because there's no need to see him. You have family and friends. How the hell did you get home the past 6 years you've been living up here? It should be easy to call me every night. You have a cell phone. You should want to spend as much time with me as possible before you go by spending the night in a hotel.

These are all things I would do for you if it were reversed. If you can't do all these things for me than yah that's fine.

Pick up the dog by tomorrow or you'll never see him again"

She replied...

"Keep him."

Then I said...

"Good bye Alyssa. Hope PT is worth it. Btw I'm gonna text him tomorrow that we've been seeing each other. You deserve to be alone."

That didn't make her happy:

"#### you No.16! Seriously! You are such an #######! I'm already going to end it! Why don't you ####in understand that. I ####in hate you@!!!"

Then she called me. I picked up and pretty much said more of the same. After she hangs up we exchange a few more heated and profanity laced texts and our convo end me...

"3 simple requests: Stay with me tonight, do not see him on your trip back, and call me every night. That's all I ask. Nothing crazy. That's it. Reasonable requests from someone who was cheated on. Ask [GBs GF]. Ask [CLOSEST COUSIN]. Ask anyone. Nothing unreasonable if you truly wanted to end things with him and work things out with me."

And that's how it has been left. I probably didn't need to add that I would tell the PT about us, but I just wanted to make sure she knew I was serious and also just to piss her off a little.

Don't want to stay awake anymore. Just want to sleep it all away.
Are you 15....grow up and start acting like a man. she is crazy, you are crazy, good luck with this and life.
No he's 16. Try to keep up. ;)

Did you ever ask her why she no longer wants to be with the PT?
Yes.Her response was that they don't have much in common, everything seems so superficial compared to our relatonship, and that he's hurt her more in the 6 months that she's been with him than I did in the 7 years I was with her. I asked her if he cheated on her and she said no. Didn't bother to press any further.
I bet he hurt her all right!!! Probably tore her up good!

What'd I miss?
16 found out his ex wanted to keep boning the PT but keep him around for emotional support.
over under on how long it takes for her to manipulate him back into being her lap dog....i give it two weeks. By the way this is going to go down as one of the great fishing trips ever....
You're being awfully gracious. I'll take that bet and say we'll have a new post from our affable, yet idiotic, hero wherein he's excited about the new text from Slutyssa that she's thinking about agreeing to his terms. That will show up in about 2 hours.
I figured a vegas trip and work would take at least two weeks....Little did i know our resident moron would fold like a cheap suit the same day. I have lost what little respect i had left for captain no game. :doh:

How would this be a bad thing? If 16 going over there or not is the trigger for her to stay with PT, then he should absolutely not go over there. I think 16 needs to see now that what he has with her is that flimsy - that some single failure by him to do a trivial thing she asked risks her going to a different guy. His obedience is being tested here, which is a crock.

How would this be a bad thing? If 16 going over there or not is the trigger for her to stay with PT, then he should absolutely not go over there. I think 16 needs to see now that what he has with her is that flimsy - that some single failure by him to do a trivial thing she asked risks her going to a different guy. His obedience is being tested here, which is a crock.
It would be a bad thing if 16's intention is to have her back, no matter the cost. That is up to him.

what an absolute train wreck. it just keeps getting worse. this chick is wringing out every last molecule of dignity this guy has left.

how can someone be this stupid and naive?

It would be a bad thing if 16's intention is to have her back, no matter the cost. That is up to him.
Riiiiiiight. Obviously he's way past that. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Her last text from her lunch break, just woke up from a nice nap.

"I'll call you every night. I don't want to lose you."

No text or calls since and she should be off or getting off work soon. Her flight leaves in a few hours. Need to hold on and stay strong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her last text from her lunch break, just woke up from a nice nap."I'll call you every night. I don't want to lose you."No text or calls since and she should be off or getting off work soon. Her flight leaves in a few hours. Need to hold on and stay strong.
You should go get some exercise or some other activity where you can't check your phone, IMO.

Her last text from her lunch break, just woke up from a nice nap."I'll call you every night. I don't want to lose you."No text or calls since and she should be off or getting off work soon. Her flight leaves in a few hours. Need to hold on and stay strong.
Dont respond and see if she calls every night on her own. Then I wouldnt answer her calls either. Notice you play hard ball and she concedes. The second you give and inch she will try to grab the upper hand again.

Is it bad that I think he should go bang her right now. :unsure:
no. i think he loses any chance for future sex with her now. he doesn't respond--> she will write him off and catch another disease. this is all fine and good for the long run, but he could have had some 9th inning assplay before dumping her.

no. i think he loses any chance for future sex with her now. he doesn't respond--> she will write him off and catch another disease. this is all fine and good for the long run, but he could have had some 9th inning assplay before dumping her.
You guys are assuming that No. 16 is capable of banging her and then dumping her. He'll be totally whipped again if he tries. Bad idea.

Yeah dude I think you go expend all the pent up energy and anger you have by sending her off sore.

You'll be surprised at how much better you feel as well as how little you'll miss her here. Get the upper hand back and youll see more clearly.

I believe you. Heck, everyone doubted me too.

That said, post pictures. It will make you feel better, I promise.

You guys are assuming that No. 16 is capable of banging her and then dumping her. He'll be totally whipped again if he tries. Bad idea.
understood the risk/reward....was hoping he could parlay that ego boost into some positive idating :popcorn:

I folded and sent out this text....

"Don't go then. I'm off Friday. We'll go and pick your stuff up from PT."

No response since I sent it 10 minutes ago. Don't think there's much downside.

No reply from her = moving on for good.

"No" to the offer = moving on for good.

"Yes" to the offer = she's serious and possibly I get my ### whooped for FFA entertainment.

I folded and sent out this text...."Don't go then. I'm off Friday. We'll go and pick your stuff up from PT."No response since I sent it 10 minutes ago. Don't think there's much downside.No reply from her = moving on for good. "No" to the offer = moving on for good."Yes" to the offer = she's serious and possibly I get my ### whooped for FFA entertainment.
Wow.

I folded and sent out this text...."Don't go then. I'm off Friday. We'll go and pick your stuff up from PT."No response since I sent it 10 minutes ago. Don't think there's much downside.No reply from her = moving on for good. "No" to the offer = moving on for good."Yes" to the offer = she's serious and possibly I get my ### whooped for FFA entertainment.
Ugh. Seriously.

You played this the worst possible way buddy. :wall:

Next time she cheats on you tell her not to leave a bunch of #### at the guys house that you end up having to pick up.

I was so proud of 16 this morning when I read his post about finally laying down the law to Alyssa over dinner. Since then it's been one gut-punch after another.

Yeah sign me up for the fishing side now. No one is this stupid.

What's so bad about it?

I'd rather be with her than not, but if she's not willing to meet any of my needs then I'm willing to move on. This is one last chance to reach out to her. I'm not denying that. I'm hoping she takes it, but if not then I'll move on with my life. Like I said, I wanted to see if you could go back and the way things are headed apparently you can't.

If she doesn't say "YES" then I'm immediately booking a flight out to NY for Labor Day weekend to visit a ladyfriend who is out there interning for the summer and I'm calling my buddies to firm up our plans to book an October vacation to the Philippines or Cancun that I was putting off because of the latest events with Alyssa.

Mid August - Vegas

Labor Day Weekend - New York

Late Sept - Vegas

Late October - Philippines/Cancun

Will be having too much fun to care about her.

What's so bad about it? I'd rather be with her than not, but if she's not willing to meet any of my needs then I'm willing to move on. This is one last chance to reach out to her. I'm not denying that. I'm hoping she takes it, but if not then I'll move on with my life. Like I said, I wanted to see if you could go back and the way things are headed apparently you can't. If she doesn't say "YES" then I'm immediately booking a flight out to NY for Labor Day weekend to visit a ladyfriend who is out there interning for the summer and I'm calling my buddies to firm up our plans to book an October vacation to the Philippines or Cancun that I was putting off because of the latest events with Alyssa.Mid August - VegasLabor Day Weekend - New YorkLate Sept - VegasLate October - Philippines/CancunWill be having too much fun not to care about her.
What purpose does going to see the PT with her serve?

You've got balls, man. I don't care what anyone says, offering to go with her to get her #### from PT takes some cojones, considering that this dude could probably grind you into a fine powder using only his buttcheeks.

Users who are viewing this thread