What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

in THIS thread shuke will rate things.. all manner of things (1 Viewer)

@shuke

Please rate the following pizza toppings. You do not have to rate them as being the sole topping on a pizza, rate their general inclusion on any pizza you might eat.

Pepperoni

ham

bacon

Ground beef 

italian sausage

meatball

anchovy

mushroom

green pepper

onion

mild pepper

pineapple

black olives

green olives

jalepeno

feta cheese

tomato

Last edited by a moderator:
@shuke

Please rate the following pizza toppings. You do not have to rate them as being the sole topping on a pizza, rate their general inclusion on any pizza you might eat.

Pepperoni

ham

bacon

Ground beef 

italian sausage

meatball

anchovy

mushroom

green pepper

onion

mild pepper

pineapple

black olives

green olives

jalepeno

feta cheese

tomato
Pepperoni 10

ham 6

bacon 5

Ground beef 3

italian sausage 5

meatball 4

anchovy 1

mushroom 5

green pepper 6

onion 8

mild pepper 6

pineapple 2

black olives 9

green olives 9

jalepeno 4

feta cheese 1

tomato 1

yellowstone yosemite glacier great smokey national park and feel free to add any that you really liked personally because i would like to know what you like take that to the bank brohan 

yellowstone yosemite glacier great smokey national park and feel free to add any that you really liked personally because i would like to know what you like take that to the bank brohan 
Love the Smokeys but I’m not sure if I’ve ever been to a national park, brochacho.  

shuke said:
You’re right.  Should be a 10. For some reason I was thinking sliced kielbasa type sausage (which I’ve seen) rather than ground Italian. 
I have never heard of that as a topping before.

is this band geek thing something I should be familiar with?  Chick is smoking though 
The guy is a guitar player for Blue Oyster Cult and comes from a family of muscians.  I don't much else about them.  
Being a Yes fan, I just happened to see one of their videos pop up on YouTube.  I don't know if she is his sister or wife - a little chunky - but damn curvy ...and what a voice.  

Hold the Line

hold me back.  

Users who are viewing this thread