What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is Barkley a done deal at 1.01??? I want to take (1 Viewer)

Check out playoff schedules and strength of overall schedules 
not sure preseason SOS really means much, but FWIW, here are the playoff schedules:

Barkley: @PHI/MIA/@WAS

AK: SF/IND/@TEN

CMAC: @ATL/SEA/@IND

I guess I would lean AK based on this, given the 2 home games and no divisional matchups.

Owned Kamara the last 2 seasons -- love the guy ......   had the #1 pick this year, took Barkley with very little second guessing (dude is special) ..... CMC was never a consideration for me (I don't play in any PPR leagues as a personal rule, and I think his TD's will come down)

Last edited by a moderator:
There's Barkley and then there is everyone else ... 2000 yd rusher potential, 1000 and 1000 potential,  Yds from Scrimmage Record potential.

I believe Barkley will accomplish at least 2 of these 3 milestones in the next few seasons .... he's that good   
I'd say there is about a 45% chance he does accomplish one of those things in the next 3 years. However, I'd also say there is about a 1.5% chance it is this year.

I'm taking Kamara in Non-PPR.  Talent and opportunity remain.  Consistency and stability with the offense. A defense solid enough that they won't be playing many games from behind. Perhaps the best overall offensive line in the NFL. He might be the safest of the 3.  I love Barkley, but visions of Gurley Circa 2016 dance in my head.

Users who are viewing this thread