What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (3 Viewers)

So many great lines.

"What kind of meat is that, Charlie? It doesn't smell right."

"It's not Grade-A meat.... I'm not gonna get Grade-A meat."

That whole scene where Liam falls trying to sit down and then they make them haunch because standing is a power move had me rolling the whole time.

Wish this episode had aired earlier in the season. Would've made an awesome Halloween costume.

Just started watching on Netflix, 37 pages dedicated to this little show on FX. Season 1 was funny, season 2, what an entrance by DeVito. Looking forward to watching all of them over the next few months. New respect for Charlie Day, guy is really funny and seems like the glue in this thing.

Re - watching the last season and it's truly fantastic. Even better the second time around.
"The Gang Broke Dee" is a top line episode. Dennis' disbelief and rage at Dee's success was a highlight of the season.
Just watched that one, Mac Day, and The Gang Desperately Tries to Win An Award. All 3 are phenomenal.
Country Mack was great. Who knew that Stiffler could be understated.

Re - watching the last season and it's truly fantastic. Even better the second time around.
"The Gang Broke Dee" is a top line episode. Dennis' disbelief and rage at Dee's success was a highlight of the season.
Just watched that one, Mac Day, and The Gang Desperately Tries to Win An Award. All 3 are phenomenal.
Country Mack was great. Who knew that Stiffler could be understated.
So true. They should bring him back next season. Just have him walk out of his grave with a beer.

I just watched episode 2 of True Detective and lost so much respect for Charlie. Dumping Ruby Taft for the waitress was his worst decision ever. That girl is incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread