What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's the greatest time of year WCWS tournament is underway....Lawyer Milloy approves!! (1 Viewer)

Not so bold predictions: FSU and OK win today, pitting Stanford vs Washington (Stanford) and TN vs OSU (TN); then OK vs Stanford (OK) and FSU vs TN (TN); FSU/TN rematch (FSU); OK vs FSU goes 3 games with OK winning it all.

Feels like Montana Fouts has been playing at Alabama since my daughters were born. I'm sure Alabama will be able remain competitive but turning a page for sure.

Man, OU is just a machine. Not sure how they lose a game here. Would have to be one of those matchups against a hot pitcher (like vs Stanford) where something fluky happens.

Crazy fun game. It seemed every inning down the stretch each team had multiple runners on base. The pitching was phenomenal.

Things you don't see in baseball: Your ace starting pitcher (who is obviously a good athlete) coming in as a pinch runner.

Didn't see that coming...Jordy Bahl into the transfer portal. Wants to be closer to home.
There was all sorts of speculation about it for a few months now. I did not believe any of it tho :oldunsure:

ETA: She's going to hit the NIL jackpot, isn't she

Last edited:
So Nebraska is where she’ll go? If there is more money out there for her she’d be dumb not to go get it, these are probably her peak earning years

So Nebraska is where she’ll go? If there is more money out there for her she’d be dumb not to go get it, these are probably her peak earning years
Now official. :thumbup: Nebraska has NIL money. Will see if this helps with getting some transfers to help the offense, because OU had plenty of that to support.

Also heard there was a boyfriend situation involved, but not sure if that was just a rumor.

Now official. :thumbup: Nebraska has NIL money. Will see if this helps with getting some transfers to help the offense, because OU had plenty of that to support.

Also heard there was a boyfriend situation involved, but not sure if that was just a rumor.
Jordy Bahl suffers a season ending ACL injury in her first game with Nebraska.

We can't have nice things. :(

THats sucks.... would have been a fun year

Saw that in my news feed on my phone last night. First thing I was wondering was how does Google know about my women's softball love?! :ph34r:

Oklahoma 3 innings away from heading to the dance. Looking to be the first team to 4-peat

From 2021 - today they are 228 - 14

Users who are viewing this thread