What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Jaguars at Steelers** (+1.5, 41) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

"Trubisky is gonna lead this offense the rest of the day...and right now, he's being led to the turf."

:lmao:

Good grief Trubisky is horrible. Not even sure who the 3rd string about is today. I believe Rudolph was ruled out before the game started.

Remember when Najee used be a top 5 fantasy RB in his rookie year. He took the Trent Richardson career path.
Its been discussed Warren is just a better runner.. Harris IMO dances way to much, has very little speed.. Warren is tough.

So Lawrence gets hit square in the chest just after he lets go of the ball and it's roughing the passer. Dude falls on Pickett with all his weight and breaks his ribs, no call.

Did I see that right?

So Lawrence gets hit square in the chest just after he lets go of the ball and it's roughing the passer. Dude falls on Pickett with all his weight and breaks his ribs, no call.

Did I see that right?
Pretty much. Yeah. I hate complaining about refs but they were bad in that game. With that said, the Steelers were plenty bad enough on their own that they weren’t winning that game regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread