What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jets at Patriots (1 Viewer)

I was just getting ready to type that the Pats just seem to have this mojo (Hill dropping that pass) in non Super Bowl games...and then the fumble happened. My prediction.....Folk wide.

Hate the playcall there from the Jets. I think Brady is gonna make them pay. Which sucks because I'm playing against Brady in my only league that matters.

'Rovers said:
'Time Kibitzer said:
'Rovers said:
'Time Kibitzer said:
'Papa Georgio said:
Please see the bolded, but by all means continue to talk amongst yourselves about something that wasn't said. Also please understand, you won't change my mind, I won't change yours. He is arrogant, he does like to impress people that is my point. I have never once questioned his ability to coach. Many great coaches are a-holes. Why is it so hard to accept that I can totally respect his knowledge and accomplishments while at the same time not be able to stand to look at his smug face? I respect your right to like him, now respect my right to not really like him, all the while knowing that he is indeed a very very good coach.
You're putting words in my mouth. All I've done is questioned your idea that he does things to impress people, because that makes no sense; no one has any issue with you or anyone else not liking the guy, and no one is questioning the fact that you think he's a smart coach.
I thought this was a game thread.
I guess I should be ending my posts by saying which players I have in my fantasy lineup that are playing in this game.
My guess is that since it is a game thread, you should be posting about the game. Crazy, eh?
My point was that a lot of posts in these game threads aren't about the game, like all the posts where people talk about their fantasy lineups.

Users who are viewing this thread