What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jets WR Elijah Moore - Chip On His Shoulder (1 Viewer)

Joe Bryant

Guide
Staff member
ICYMI: The names are on his mirror. The first thing Elijah Moore sees each morning, last before falling asleep Chase. Waddle. Smith. Toney. Bateman The #Jets rookie refuses to forget those wideouts drafted before him “A chip? You could say that”
https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/status/1424029545934503940?s=20

I love this. 

I'm not sure any WR is getting any more "drumbeat" love than Moore right now. 

It was a deep draft for WR. Time will tell how good Moore and the others are.  Waddle is impressing in camp as was Smith before the injury. 3rd round pick Dyami Brown is turning heads for the WFT. So far, the other Brown in Detroit looks like a good 4th round pick. 

I love it for the Jets.

As for the "chip," that's nice and all if it motivates somebody, but give me the guy that hollers less about respect than the guy who is working every day and humble and doesn't say anything. That said, it's a pretty benign sentiment and the Jets having a motivated anyone is a great thing, for any reason other than the unthinkably immoral.

It was a deep draft for WR. Time will tell how good Moore and the others are.  Waddle is impressing in camp as was Smith before the injury. 3rd round pick Dyami Brown is turning heads for the WFT. So far, the other Brown in Detroit looks like a good 4th round pick. 
First press conference, ARSB said “I’m not gonna forget I was the 17th wide receiver taken.”

Good reports Everyday. But this is not that thread.

I think it's equally encouraging and as important for Moore that Zach Wilson has shown flashes.   I guess we've heard that about all the QBs taken high, but at least the news isn't bad.

I think it's equally encouraging and as important for Moore that Zach Wilson has shown flashes. I guess we've heard that about all the QBs taken high, but at least the news isn't bad.
Well...unfortunately in the last couple days we have some new information and while the long term looks promising, seems like a minimum 2-4 weeks and a torn meniscus. Young QB, could have been done for the season and what mental trauma that puts a 2nd year QB in is anyone's guess. I'm thinking it might take a couple games for him to get his sea legs back.

Back to Moore, bright future.

Users who are viewing this thread