What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Julius Thomas week 1...starting him with confidence? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sat him in all 18 leagues I have him in where I had to make a line up before the game...only saving grace I have him on 4 teams I don't have to turn line up in until Sunday 1 PM......and 4 Draft Champions leagues I picked him in the 34th round in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sat him in all 18 leagues I have him in where I had to make a line up before the game...only saving grace I have him on 4 teams I don't have to turn line up in until Sunday 1 PM......and 4 Draft Champions leagues I picked him in the 34th round in.
Dude I'm sorry, but it sounds like the amount of fantasy football in your life is slightly beyond the bell curve of where fun peaks and misery starts to increase.

I hope you started him because this is likely his best game of the year.
U mad bro?
Not at all, I just find it unlikely that he produces better than this the rest of the year.
He'll still be a contributor on offense and a top 5 TE
Care to wager on Thomas being a Top 5 TE going forward for the balance of the season after tonight? :popcorn:
Why doesn't tonight count? I didn't realize the preseason extended itself?

U mad bro?
Not at all, I just find it unlikely that he produces better than this the rest of the year.
Care to wager on Thomas being a Top 5 TE going forward for the balance of the season after tonight? :popcorn:
You said "He'll still be ...a top 5 TE" to a "rest of the year" comment.

I'm calling ya out on that statement. You in for $50 or $100 in escrow on the exact terms in red?

Signed,

Someone who drafted him in $250 buyin league and started him tonight, so not a "hater" or "mad bro". Just a realist.

U mad bro?

I'm calling ya out on that statement.

Signed,

Someone who drafted him in $250 buyin league and started him tonight, so not a hater. Just a realist.
You kinda edited what I wrote? Right?

But I'll happily wager whatever you like that he finishes as a top 5 TE.

Signed,

Someone who started him in a $400 buy-in league

U mad bro?

Signed,

Someone who drafted him in $250 buyin league and started him tonight, so not a hater. Just a realist.

Signed,

So you're NOT confident he'll produce at a top 5 level the balance of the year? I understand.

If you change your mind and strike up the nerve, lemme know. I've got a respectable staff member who will accept paypal in escrow :popcorn:

Since you play the same stakes I do (400x10 // 250x16) we can up the amount a bit. $250 good for you?

U mad bro?
Exactly. Make him man up and include tonight.

U mad bro?

Signed,

Signed,

So you're NOT confident he'll produce at a top 5 level the balance of the year? I understand.

If you change your mind and strike up the nerve, lemme know. I've got a respectable staff member who will accept paypal in escrow :popcorn:
$1,000 - tonight obviously counts, unless there is a reason that a regular season game doesn't count?... Lets go big dawg! If you're in NY, we can sit the money in my office.

U mad bro?

Signed,

Signed,

:cry: :cry: :cry:

U mad bro?

Signed,

Signed,

$1,000 - tonight obviously counts, unless there is a reason that a regular season game doesn't count?... Lets go big dawg! If you're in NY, we can sit the money in my office.
My bet is Top 5 Going forward after tonight.....and you've got a bet for a grand. :lol: :popcorn:

Shuke will likely be happy to hold the cash (paypal) in escrow.

U mad bro?

Signed,

Signed,

:slygrin: :Fingerpoint:

Just include tonight as part of the top 5... either you think he doesnt make the top 5 for the year, or you dont.

Obviously you believe he will.

" post="15896738" timestamp="1378442366"]
" post="15896697" timestamp="1378442113"]
" post="15896641" timestamp="1378441709"]
" post="15896614" timestamp="1378441483"]
U mad bro?

Signed,

Signed,

My bet is Top 5 Going forward after tonight.....and you've got a bet for a grand. :lol: :popcorn:

Shuke will likely be happy to hold the cash (paypal) in escrow.
Wy wouldn't tonight count? What's the reasoning?

Would the bet be better for you if it was "He'll be a top 5 TE minus any game he scores?"

fantasycurse42 said:
U mad bro?

Signed,

Signed,

My bet is he finishes outside Top 5 Going forward after tonight.....and you've got a bet for a grand. :lol: :popcorn:

Clayton Gray will likey be happy to hold the cash (paypal) in escrow.
Wy wouldn't tonight count? What's the reasoning?

Would the bet be better for you if it was "He'll be a top 5 TE minus any game he scores?"
:lol:

It's so funny when people bite so hard on the hook they miss the glaring item right in front of their face.

I'll go my $1000 to your $750 on those exact terms in red.

" post="15896776" timestamp="1378442541"]
fantasycurse42 said:
U mad bro?
You said "He'll still be ...a top 5 TE" to a "rest of the year" comment. I'm calling ya out on that statement. Signed,Someone who drafted him in $250 buyin league and started him tonight, so not a hater. Just a realist.
You kinda edited what I wrote? Right?But I'll happily wager whatever you like that he finishes as a top 5 TE.Signed,Someone who started him in a $400 buy-in league
So you're NOT confident he'll produce at a top 5 level the balance of the year? I understand. If you change your mind and strike up the nerve, lemme know. I've got a respectable staff member who will accept paypal in escrow :popcorn:
My bet is he finishes outside Top 5 Going forward after tonight.....and you've got a bet for a grand. :lol: :popcorn: Clayton Gray will likey be happy to hold the cash (paypal) in escrow.
Wy wouldn't tonight count? What's the reasoning?Would the bet be better for you if it was "He'll be a top 5 TE minus any game he scores?"
:lol: It's so funny when people bite so hard on the hook they miss the glaring item right in front of their face. I'll go my $1000 to your $750 on those exact terms in red.
You're a joke dude...

It's so funny when people bite so hard on the hook they miss the glaring item right in front of their face.

You got what he wrote wrong, and have lol'd about it for ten posts since? Have more beer, man.

All trolling aside... helluva performance. :thumbup: Definitely has me off to a good start in a couple leagues.

You're a joke dude...
Aww you finally put A & B together? :lol:
It's cool showing a group of people that you're a clown.

If I wasn't on the ipad I'd type this in more detail. I said he'd be a top 5 TE, you basically mocked me, I called you on it, & you pulled your skirt up.
Yes that's exactly what happened. :lol:

My wording was precisely that way from the get go for a reason... you bit hard. Thanks for the chuckle!

You got what he wrote wrong, and have lol'd about it for ten posts since? Have more beer, man.
I get what he's saying... He wants to go 4/3 in my favor to discount tonight... Why would I do that? Tonight was a regular season game.

I get what he's saying... He wants to go 4/3 in my favor to discount tonight... Why would I do that? Tonight was a regular season game.
I'm still not sure you truly get what I'm saying... and that's making it all that much more funny.

ouch! A guy in one of my leagues dropped Julius Thomas today before the game and picked up Brent Celek
Julius Thomas was on waivers in my league, but I passed on him because I had Celek and because I'd never seen Julius play before. I actually searched for some preseason highlights of Julius Thomas on youtube and couldn't find any, so I said screw it and decided to stick with Celek.

So much regret...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread