What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play pick a player in dynasty - must be same position - only two players listed per post (1 Viewer)

Fields will be missing a ton of games if he keeps rushing like he has been.
Yeah - as a redraft owner I hope he has 25 RuAtt for 235 yards and 3 TDs.

As a dynasty owner I’d much prefer 7/108/1 and 250/2 in the air.it would be nice to have him vertical next year.
Dude has thrown for 200 yards twice this year. Hurts did that 6 times last year with similar WRs.

A guy tried to get Jahmyr Gibbs and a third from me and offered Nick Chubb and a 2nd in a DEVY league and I turned it down. Keep in mind both college underclassman and rookies can be drafted, so that increases the value of 2nd round picks. Hell, even 3rd round picks too. He already has Bijan Robinson and Treveyon Henderson.
I would have said yes today and twice on Sunday. He's offering you a stud for a dice roll and bumping your pick from a 3rd to a 2nd to do it???
Nope, not gonna do it, but that’s how I roll in DEVY. I like winning and look to the future. I have two titles and make the playoffs yearly, so I don’t need Chubb to compete.

Brandon Aiyuk or Courtland Sutton
I prefer Aiyuk with confidence.
How about Aiyuk vs Deebo?
Deebo with confidence
I’m not sure I wouldn’t rather have Aiyuk myself.

Just feels like Deebo is either going to have to become a more traditional (thus less FF valuable) WR, or his shareholders are going to have to become tolerant for him missing 4-8 games a year.

Aiyuk seems to be ascending as a WR, as well.

As a Niners fan I’m happy to have both on my favorite team. For FF it’s an interesting dynamic.

Elijah Moore vs Marquise Brown

Brown has the higher value, but I still would rather have Moore long term. I only have 1 share and traded the other, but there is still something there. Brown is meh IMO.

Here’s one that have been popular for end-of-bench late season dynasty WR pick ups….

Shakir WR BUF or Tolbert WR DAL?

Just some brief thoughts:

Breece Hall vs. J. Taylor - Taylor because no ACL injury to speak of. We haven't seen what Hall will be
Bijan vs. Taylor - Let's see how Bijan does at the combine
Aiyuk vs. Pittman - Aiyuk because he's faster and a more complete receiver than Pittman. This also depends on QB situations.
Hurts vs. Fields - Hurts because he's done it, solidified his job, and has a great supporting cast
Waddle vs. Wilson - dead heat, pick the one with the better QB. Lean Wilson.
Watson vs. Pickens - Watson because Pickens, according to others, hasn't come close to mastering the route tree
Jefferson vs. Chase - Jefferson is the best WR in the game, and has lapped the rest of the field. This goes to the slighter but usually more open and better hands guy in Jefferson.

Users who are viewing this thread