What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Manti Te'o's girlfriend who died... (2 Viewers)

I've been investigating an obscure "fried chicken" lead in identifying Te'o's lover. I admit it is a little out there, but hey it was a slow day at work and I got wrapped up in Te'o mania.On July 21st, Te'o tweeted the following:

"@LennayKay thank u for sending me pictures of your dinner punk. Not right!!! #notcool"
, which included a picture of what appears to be spicy fried chicken.. I figure that if you can identify the source of the fried chicken, then you could possibly track the location of the mystereous @LennayKay. A few notes about the fried chicken depicted in the picture: (1) there are approximately 12 pieces of fried chicken distributed in what appears to be an equal number of breasts, wings, thighs, and legs; (2) the fried chicken has a reddish colored skin, which suggests that it is spicy, cajun fried chicken; (3) the fried chicken is sitting on a white piece of paper.One California fried chicken establishment meets all three of those criteria: Louisiana Famous Fried Chicken. Louisiana Famous Fried Chicken offers cajun fried chicken in 12-piece combos (consisting of 3 breasts, 3 wings, 3 thighs, and 3 legs) and the chicken is served on a white sheet of paper. Here are some pics of Louisiana Famous Fried Chicken:Pic #1Pic #2Now, unfortunately there are numerous locations of Louisiana Famous Fried Chicken in California. Yet, there is no LFFC in Stanford, CA -- where @LennayKay supposed attended school (closest is 45 minute drive to SF) or in Fullerton, CA -- where she was supposedly hospitalized. There is, however, a Louisiana Famous Fried Chicken in Palmdale, CA -- where Ronaiah Tuiasosopo and his family live. Perhaps Ronaiah picked up some fried chicken for the family at LFFC and then texted a pic to Te'o, who posted it to Twitter pretending as if it came from his "girlfriend" @LennayKay.Am I completely crazy? Or the greatest fried chicken investigative journalist of all-time?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been investigating an obscure "fried chicken" lead in identifying Te'o's lover. I admit it is a little out there, but hey it was a slow day at work and I got wrapped up in Te'o mania.On July 21st, Te'o tweeted the following:

"@LennayKay thank u for sending me pictures of your dinner punk. Not right!!! #notcool"
, which included a picture of what appears to be spicy fried chicken.. I figure that if you can identify the source of the fried chicken, then you could possibly track the location of the mystereous @LennayKay. A few notes about the fried chicken depicted in the picture: (1) there are approximately 12 pieces of fried chicken distributed in what appears to be an equal number of breasts, wings, thighs, and legs; (2) the fried chicken has a reddish colored skin, which suggests that it is spicy, cajun fried chicken; (3) the fried chicken is sitting on a white piece of paper.One California fried chicken establishment meets all three of those criteria: Louisiana Famous Fried Chicken. Louisiana Famous Fried Chicken offers cajun fried chicken in 12-piece combos (consisting of 3 breasts, 3 wings, 3 thighs, and 3 legs) and the chicken is served on a white sheet of paper. Here are some pics of Louisiana Famous Fried Chicken:Pic #1Pic #2Now, unfortunately there are numerous locations of Louisiana Famous Fried Chicken in California. Yet, there is no LFFC in Stanford, CA -- where @LennayKay supposed attended school (closest is 45 minute drive to SF) or in Fullerton, CA -- where she was supposedly hospitalized. There is, however, a Louisiana Famous Fried Chicken in Palmdale, CA -- where Ronaiah Tuiasosopo and his family live. Perhaps Ronaiah picked up some fried chicken for the family at LFFC and then texted a pic to Te'o, who posted it to Twitter pretending as if it came from his "girlfriend" @LennayKay.Am I completely crazy? Or the greatest fried chicken investigative journalist of all-time?
whoa

We also know that Te'o is a devout Mormon. When asked why he picked Notre Dame over Southern California, the school he had supported while growing up in Hawaii, he said he prayed on it. "Faith," he told ESPN, "is believing in something that you most likely can't see, but you believe to be true. You feel in your heart, and in your soul, that it's true, but you still take that leap."

This will have very little effect on his draft spot.
:lmao:
I already disagreed with that sentiment, but it could be true. all it takes is one team to fall in love with a player and look past any potential character red flags.I just don't see how he keeps the same grade after this though as I thought one of the biggest strengths for him was his "intangibles" and "leadership", but now it is hard to really know what to think is going on in this guy's head.

Last edited by a moderator:

You are completely crazy. The chicken show in the first pic was cooked in some sort of wet batter, like the chinese use for the wings in their appetizers. Very few Americans fry their chicken using this method and certainly no chains.You may be onto something, but your are on the wrong track with your interpretation of the evidence.

This will have very little effect on his draft spot.
:lmao:
I already disagreed with that sentiment, but it could be true. all it takes is one team to fall in love with a player and look past any potential character red flags.I just don't see how he keeps the same grade after this though as I thought one of the biggest strengths for him was his "intangibles" and "leadership", but now it is hard to really know what to think is going on in this guy's head.
Agreed. I'm only going through the thread right now for the first time.I'll try to keep the Hippling to a minimum, but this is GOLD!

A friend of Ronaiah Tuiasosopo told us he was "80 percent sure" that Manti Te'o was "in on it," and that the two perpetrated Lennay Kekua's death with publicity in mind.
Seriously, this is twisted... but Te'o being an attention whore is pretty much the least surprising news ever.Look at some of the quotes from the Notre Dame @ USC game thread:
'Raider Nation said:
Hopefully Te'o has time to save a drowning dog (on camera) before he has to go back out there.
'SHIZNITTTT said:
A ND player was hurt, and somehow it became about Te'o.
'shader said:
Ta'o had his moment! He gathered his team in a huddle and gave them a speech! Give him the Heisman!
'Steve Tasker said:
"Brent, before that goalline stand, Manti Te'o gathered up the defense and gave them a pep talk about how much be believed in them, and helped to lead them to the epic stop. He also left the stadium and ran into a burning building to save an 87 year old woman and all 12 of her cats before making that tackle on third down."
And one about Pickles watching the game with his mother:
'BeaverCleaver said:
'Mr. Pickles said:
'renesauz said:
Has anyone noticed/commented on how USC has what might be the top cheerleader crew in the nation? I mean...every one of them is smoking hot with a great rack.
My mom commented that she thought they looked fat. :lmao:
You watched the game with your mom?

Nd saying that they never met in person. Saying that it was a hoax perpetrated on manti and actors played his girlfriend on the phone. Weak. Reporters even weaker with follow up questions.

Nd saying that they never met in person. Saying that it was a hoax perpetrated on manti and actors played his girlfriend on the phone. Weak. Reporters even weaker with follow up questions.
Yeah, they almost seem like plants trying to help him out and lead him through the bs factory.

This reminds me of that time Mr. Pickles got busted on his "internet girlfriend" named "invisigirl.'

How does a VP of Notre Dame become this stupid. How is it possible he doesnt see through this?There should be pages of texts and IM. Tons of pics and what about facebook? No way he goes in the first. The longer this drags out the further he falls. Dude has to come clean tomorrow to have a fighting chance.

Users who are viewing this thread