What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL down again (1 Viewer)

rikishiboy

Footballguy
Anyone else having trouble....I can't access any of my leagues.I am sure it will be cleared up soon, so just gotta wait. Still frustrating though cause I am on the clock.

Yes, same problem here. Can access and do bid transactions on Auction drafts, but Redraft leagues seems to be where problem is. Can access league's but the drop downs for "draft list" and / or "draft" are not currently working.

Yes, same problem here. Can access and do bid transactions on Auction drafts, but Redraft leagues seems to be where problem is. Can access league's but the drop downs for "draft list" and / or "draft" are not currently working.
I think you are onto something here. I can access and use everything in our auction league...all my redraft leagues are kaput.

I think you are onto something here. I can access and use everything in our auction league...all my redraft leagues are kaput.
None of my leagues are working anymore...

Earlier today, only one league wasn't accessible. Now none of them are. 2 dynasty's, 3 Anarchy redrafts..

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. The working league is auction, the one with the error was a keeper league regular draft.

It appears to be different for people. I can't get into any of my auction leagues. Yet I see people are able to get in and make transactions. Pissing me off.

I'm getting the same message when trying to go into support or help center. This is the first time I have had any issues like this, how long to they typically last?

aside from league being down now I've had to adjust draft as players literally start showing up on rosters out of thin air during out draft. I've had to take tre mason off rosters 2x, nobody has drafted them and they don't show up on transaction page. thankfully my owners have been honest and alerted me to it.

Been off and on for me today, I have a slow auction going. Fortunately it hasn't stayed down long enough to be an issue, but alerted my league to be careful not to wait til the last minute to up a bid just in case problems continue.

Been using MFL for at least 10 years and haven't had this happen during a draft or auction before.

https://twitter.com/MyFantasyLeague

Had issues with 2 of my leagues, several others no issues. Most likely they had one server take a dump and had to bring a backup online to replace it (just a guess).

First outage issue I've had on MFL for 3 years or so. It happens, technology is a finicky beast sometimes. No biggy.

MFL had disastrous performance for my league's live draft last year. I ended up complaining and getting my league for free. I'm willing to give them one more chance. But if they have issues again this year, we're gone. I really enjoy MFL, but they desperately need to update the draft room, which has been the same since we moved to MFL in 2009.

Users who are viewing this thread