What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Miami at Buffalo -2(42)*** Marino vs Kelly '91 (3 Viewers)

Buffalo clearly a better team. Miami is going nowhere with Tua, it's time to seriusly talke about what we want to do at #3...a WR or OL, you're not paying attention. It's time for Miami to start figuring out how to ship Tua out of here for whatever we can recoup and it's time to start thinking about what we need to do to get another QB prospect. 
Purely from a fantasy perspective...can we put Gesicki behind center?

Put 11 in the box and make Tua throw a pass longer than 10 yards.
Tua doesn't throw much over the middle more than 10 yards downfield. In college his WR got lots of YAC because they were good and he hit them in stride. Arm strength was the main concern coming out of college.

I've said it in a bunch of threads here, I really like Lynn Bowden.  I watched a lot of his college games because I was awed by their offense.  He's gonna be a solid NFL player.

Tua doesn't throw much over the middle more than 10 yards downfield. In college his WR got lots of YAC because they were good and he hit them in stride. Arm strength was the main concern coming out of college.
I think he's got an NFL arm....not a great arm by any means, but I never thought his arm strength is a liability.  He's just looked jittery all season this year.  I am biased because I'm an Alabama fan, though.

I guess it's a live-action 2-minute drill that you can't truly replicate in practice, but I swear if anyone gets hurt on this drive.....

No Fitz around to save Flores’ bacon this week. I still can’t believe he was going to start Tua this game even if Fitz was available.

Tua looks like another product of the ‘Bama system. 

There’s certainly a part of me enjoying the Bills doing their best to eliminate a division rival from the playoffs, as well as Allen making one last argument for the MVP, but I think it’s not definitely time to take Allen out. Barkley time in the second half please (as well as getting Diggs and Milano out of there please)

An ### whipping through the first half. Let's see what happens when the Bills rest guys in the second. Could get tight. 

There’s certainly a part of me enjoying the Bills doing their best to eliminate a division rival from the playoffs, as well as Allen making one last argument for the MVP, but I think it’s not definitely time to take Allen out. Barkley time in the second half please (as well as getting Diggs and Milano out of there please)
I'm stunned they're still in there. What exactly does the two seed mean other than home field (assuming, theoretically, that you win the game you're the better seed in) for a game? 

Give credit to the Bill's passing game - it's clicking on all cylinders. The Miami defense has play well most of the year.

I believe Tua was 0 For 10 last week on 3rd Down, terrible recurring theme for the #5 pick overall in the Draft. Poor thing can't even get a first down, just a bunch of empty drives. 

I believe Tua was 0 For 10 last week on 3rd Down, terrible recurring theme for the #5 pick overall in the Draft. Poor thing can't even get a first down, just a bunch of empty drives. 
Tua is used to Alabama open, and both Parker and Gesicki have among the worst separation in the NFL. But Fitz has done much better with the same group of receivers. Notice that Diggs and Brown have been getting open by a lot and Allen has the arm to throw it deep. Allen is also a running threat which buys time and gets first downs. Which young franchise QB is not a running threat - Allen, Mahomes, Herbert, Jackson. 

Would love to see the Bills stick to the air in the second half. It is who they are, even with Barkley. If Mia comes back so be it. 

I understand you want to rest your starters but how can Buffalo allow Miami to come back on them when they could just punt them out of the Playoffs today? 

Users who are viewing this thread