What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** MNF - N.Y. Giants at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-11) 49.5 O/U *** (1 Viewer)

Heincke is better. Can move the O and still gives you a running dimension. Won't kill you with the backbreaking bad decisions that Jones does.
I'd take Jones over Heinicke(barely) Washington has a good OL, and keeps him clean, and I think that makes a lot of difference. Heinicke was killing his offense a few weeks ago. 

I think he's a capable starter. He just needs to be protected better. He's on the Garoppolo level of passable starting QBs, but not a guy who is carrying you on his own. A C- starter if you will.
This is insane.   What game are you watching?

The giants are down 3 possessions with a quarter left and Jones is taking like an hour and a half to get the play snapped. 

I'd take Jones over Heinicke(barely) Washington has a good OL, and keeps him clean, and I think that makes a lot of difference. Heinicke was killing his offense a few weeks ago. 
I will drive Daniel Jones to the ####### airport so you can have him. That's how tired I am of him.

Pretty much all of them. I'm not arguing he's having a good game tonight, just that he does have good games. 
When was his last good game that was him and not his weapons doing everything? Please tell me this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really wish the Giants would play Collin Johnson over Slayton. Slayton has looked awful all season, really since about the middle of 2020, where Johnson at least brings size and blocking. 

Kyle Rudolph exited Week 11 against the Bucs with an ankle injury and will not return.
*sigh*

Jones looks awful.  I’m not sure what Golladay did  to get on Jones bad side but he doesn’t even look his way
Not open enough... which is a joke because Golladay wins at contested catches, not separation. Jones can't see him open so he doesn't pass to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jones looks awful.  I’m not sure what Golladay did  to get on Jones bad side but he doesn’t even look his way
I feel like that is a Judge/Garrett failing. They need to iso Golladay more often, and make him read #1. Maybe that has been difficult because of Golladay's health, but it should be priority #1. He's made a handful of plays this season when they've thrown it to him(he hasn't looked any different than he did in Detroit) they just need to more.

I don't know if the main broadcast mentioned it as I was watching the Mannings(does anyone watch the ESPN crew?) but with his TD tonight, Mike Evans became the all-time TD leader in Bucs history. 

I feel like that is a Judge/Garrett failing. They need to iso Golladay more often, and make him read #1. Maybe that has been difficult because of Golladay's health, but it should be priority #1. He's made a handful of plays this season when they've thrown it to him(he hasn't looked any different than he did in Detroit) they just need to more.
Just two targets for Golladay tonight.  Why sign a guy for 70 million to just give him two targets in a game. For that kind of money, you would think he would be getting at least two targets per quarter.

Tell Golladay if you have a simple blocking assignment on a bubble screen pretend to have some effort.  Can take the receiver out of Detroit…..

Just two targets for Golladay tonight.  Why sign a guy for 70 million to just give him two targets in a game. For that kind of money, you would think he would be getting at least two targets per quarter.
Well, they didn’t know that he would quit on his team repeatedly.

Users who are viewing this thread