What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** MNF - N.Y. Giants at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-11) 49.5 O/U *** (1 Viewer)

The Bill Parcells segment was FLAT the entire way, compared to Al Michaels last week who had immediate chemistry with both of them and it would be smart to try and get them into the SNF booth and slide Collinsworth out for 1 week and watch what happens. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bill Parcells segment was FLAT the entire way, compared to Al Michaels last week who had immediate chemistry with both of them and it would be smart to try and get them into the SNF booth and slide Collinsworth out for 1 weeks and watch what happens. 
Collinsworth was /murder/ this weekend.   I would love this.

"Nobody believes it, you all don't like each other. That's why you all aren't in the same room for this show. I see right thru you, I bet you ain't even spending Thanksgiving together"

-Kevin Hart on the Mannings broadcast 

errr.... huhn?

Why are they challenging? Toney had 3 feet and was backing out of bounds when Winfield ripped the ball away.

Excellent job of Winfield to knock that ball loose and prevent Toney from making a FD. 

Now you have Brady driving the offense down the field and the point is the Bucs defense was lousy on the 1st drive vs the Giants but they held them to a FG, then they forced a punt the turnover by Brady wasn't their fault, last drive they got off the field fast so Brady could operate and stretch the lead before Half time. 

Overall the Bucs Defense is doing a pretty solid job. 

Users who are viewing this thread