What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF: The Green Bay WI Packers Vs The San Francisco CA 49ers (1 Viewer)

Late to the party here, but just had a thought, I could really be wrong here, there really is no good reason for Morris to not get any carries, OK, 1 carry.  but to get shut out like this is like maybe there may be a possibility that he is being traded, maybe I'm just hoping he does. Just strange to give Mostert a guy that has 6 carries all season 11+ carries this game.  Any thoughts out there, I'm sure I'm way off on here but something is going on here where not seeing.

I'm kind of surprised Ty Mo isn't being used more as a receiver in this game. Just get him some quick slants, option or wheel routes...
He averaged 5.9 ypc just 2 years ago, and caught 44 of 56 passes. What do I know except how to use google.

That's why you don't run it when you're backed up like that.
I am sure they dont want to give up a safety either.  Or an interception. 

Late to the party here, but just had a thought, I could really be wrong here, there really is no good reason for Morris to not get any carries, OK, 1 carry.  but to get shut out like this is like maybe there may be a possibility that he is being traded, maybe I'm just hoping he does. Just strange to give Mostert a guy that has 6 carries all season 11+ carries this game.  Any thoughts out there, I'm sure I'm way off on here but something is going on here where not seeing.
Reach deep inside.  You know the answer. 

I said this not expecting their defense to actually come out and make a quick stop. 

I still stand by it though. 
yep. worked out well with good field position but still... take the 3 then make the stop and now it's a game winning drive instead of going for the tie. I guess keeping them backed up tight to the GL forces the conservative play, though. Guess that's why I watch from home instead of the sidelines. :D

LOL kind of agree, but more to do with beaten down fans.  Impartial observer says they have had a great game and deserve to win.
Yeah, this is a tough as nails team. win or lose, serious respect for the 49ers team and staff. Easy to lay down in a rough season but instead it's a very impressive effort

Do they take a field goal or 4 down territory?  I think if they went last time they are definitely going for it this time... ?

Users who are viewing this thread