What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF - What do you need to win? (1 Viewer)

thehornet

Footballguy
I can't believe I have to wait 12 hours for this game!

Need 9 points out of Gore to take home the Win. PPR league. It is going to be tight.

Anyone have any insight on how Hill will change/affect fantasy points tonight?

I need Kurt Warner to get injured early in the game, similar to how Orton got injured in the first half last week to make me lose but earlier. Up by 40 and going against Warner, Boldin and Hightower.

Need 22 out of Warner and Boldin to move to 10-0 .... looks like an obtainable number.

All TDs are 6 so if they hook up once I should be good .......... (NTTAWWT)

Team really underperfomed (LT2 & LBJ :yuck: ) despite having MJD go bananas.

Down by 0.05 points. I have Fitzgerald and my opponent is done. In my 0.5 ppr league, I need him to get a reception for -6 yards or greater and victory is mine!

Normally would be pretty confident but the thumb injury throws just enough of a wrench in this to make me sweat a little!

Last edited by a moderator:
here's a good one.

i'm up by two points

he has:

hightower & boldin

i have:

warner, fitz, ari D

who wins? i dunno, but it should be fun to watch

Thanks to both Westbrook and Chris Johnson laying big turds on the field this week - I need a ton from Warner and Fitz.

How about :

Warner - 350 yds, 4 TD's

Fitz - 8 catches for 125 yds and 2 TD's (one of them for 55 yds)

:thumbdown:

here's a good one.i'm up by two pointshe has:hightower & boldini have:warner, fitz, ari Dwho wins? i dunno, but it should be fun to watch
I would much rather be in your position, Warner will have more opportunities to make plays than Hightower and Boldin combined.I need Warner to get me 3 points, I'm not that worried!

Im in a bit of bother, down with the score 87-113. I have Gore and he has Vernon Davis. Hopefully Davis does squat this week like every other week.

Down by 40 (72-32) with Warner, Hightower, Boldin and the Az D to go. 6(+) pnts for TDs, depending on length. I think I got this one.

I'm up 12. 0.5 PPR, 10 yards/receiving point, 20 yards/passing point, 6 TD Rec/Run, 4 TD Throw.

I have Fitz. He has Hill.

The Unknown Factor with Hill has me somewhat nervous.

Up by 6, I have Hightower, Fitz, and Ari D. He has Warner. As long as a large chunk of Warner's points involve Fitz and Hightower, and SF O doesn't do much damage, I should be good. But I'm nervous.

For the first time in about 6 weeks I don't need anything. (Other than Joe Nedney to NOT shred any ligaments or anything during the game.)

I'm down by 56 points and I have Gore, Boldin, and Nedney. Combined the 3 average points is 54, so I need my group to go over their average by 2 points.

PPR league with decimal scoring = need Gore to outscore Rackers by 2.

TD-heavy league #1 = need Gore to score less than 4 TDs.

TD-heavy league #2 = need a TD or 20 yards from Fitz (or 60 yards if he has a fumble.)

In my fourth league, I have clinched my game, but I can seize the overall total points lead (which gets $ at the end of the year) if Hightower outscores Boldin and Fitz. Three of us are neck-and-neck for it; one of the other guys has Boldin, and the other has Fitz.

less than 23 from Warner in one. 18 or so from ARI D in another. Not liking my chances.

Need 12 points from Arizona DF. 1 pt per sack, 2pts per turnover, 2pts per blocked punts and fgs, 6 points df/return tds. points for points allowed too. About 50-50, they come thru. Played against MJD, Jacobs, and Bo Scaife in ppr. :(

I'm up by 6 and have Boldin going. He has Hightower. I got a baaaaaad feeling though, as the guy I'm playing always seems to do well against no matter the strength of our particular teams.

To go to 8-2 and be atop the league on W/L, I need 67 points from Warner, Bruce and Rackers..............not likely but certainly possible if Kurt airs it out.

need 25 in a PPR league from Larry. :( Shouldn't have traded Thomas Jones for LT (this week) it looks like.

6 out of Gore for the win. TD, 7 catches + 75 yards or 100 yards. I'll coach this guy to a win tonight.

44 total from Warner and Gore. If that happens, the final score of MNF should be something like 48-43. Yeah, I'm not looking too good this week!

Thanks to both Westbrook and Chris Johnson laying big turds on the field this week - I need a ton from Warner and Fitz. How about :Warner - 350 yds, 4 TD'sFitz - 8 catches for 125 yds and 2 TD's (one of them for 55 yds) :shrug:
Works for me. I have Warner/Fitz/Ari DEF and down 78. :rolleyes:

Thanks to both Westbrook and Chris Johnson laying big turds on the field this week - I need a ton from Warner and Fitz. How about :Warner - 350 yds, 4 TD'sFitz - 8 catches for 125 yds and 2 TD's (one of them for 55 yds) :popcorn:
Works for me. I have Warner/Fitz/Ari DEF and down 78. :scared:
I'll second that. I can use a lot of help from Warner, Gore, Fitz and Patrick Willis. One opponent has Boldin and Hightower.

Survivor - AZ to win (If I could have one thing happen it would be this over the other things mentioned below)

League 1 - Warner & Fitz to get me at least 10 points tonight

League 2 - Boldin to get me at least 7 points tonight

This is one of the three games this year that I thought I might lose. Well, I lost the first two, but I migth pull this one out.

Down 3 points.

I have Gore and Fitzgerald (.5 ppr, 6 per td, but minimal yardage bonus (1 pt at 85 yards, 3 at 100 yds, +1 each additional 15 yards)

He has Adrian Wilson (1 pt per unassisted tackle, 6 per td, 2 per int, sack or safety).

Assuming 8 points from Wilson, I need two tds between Gore and Fitz or have one td and one of them go over 100.

Will be close.

Up by 17 and done. He has Boldin. I need Boldin to be held under 90 yards and zero TDs.

I'm getting tired of having to sweat out these Monday night games, been on a streak of being up after Sunday night only to have the other team have one or more productive players in the Monday night game.

Currently tied. I have Boldin, my opponent has no one left.

The bigger concern is that I'm in the running for Weekly High Score ($25 bonus) and the 2nd place guy has Fitzgerald and Hightower and he trails by 20 points. :lmao:

Oh Fantasy God here our prayers...

PPR League...Up by 5...Looking to go 7-3 with a W

Need Fitz to outscore Gore tonight with a 5 point cushion going in.

Oh Fantasy God here our prayers...

I need Kurt Warner to stay at or under 300 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs for me to WIN. I'm up by 26...that'd give my opponent 25 or less. :)

Users who are viewing this thread