What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mortenson on T.Henry (1 Viewer)

I know you're getting ready to post something stupid Friday Fuzzy - don't do it. Suck it up and accept I was right as usual.
RIght?The argument wasn't about if Henry is going to the Jags or the Titans.

Read the thread over 100 times and maybe you will figure that out.

The argument was about how Henry had power in where he went because of the contract extension aspect of it. Since the Titans traded for Henry without a contract extension in place, it makes the argument moot.

Did I ever say anything about a contract extension. No the argument is not moot. Your argument was weak and wrong. I told you the Bills held all the cards and would trade him where they got the best deal. That is what happened. Henry had no power just as I said. Shut it and quit trying to save face after being wrong.

I know you're getting ready to post something stupid Friday Fuzzy - don't do it. Suck it up and accept I was right as usual.
RIght?The argument wasn't about if Henry is going to the Jags or the Titans.

Read the thread over 100 times and maybe you will figure that out.

The argument was about how Henry had power in where he went because of the contract extension aspect of it. Since the Titans traded for Henry without a contract extension in place, it makes the argument moot.
Actually, it just shows that the argument was misguided to begin with.

Did I ever say anything about a contract extension. No the argument is not moot. Your argument was weak and wrong. I told you the Bills held all the cards and would trade him where they got the best deal. That is what happened. Henry had no power just as I said. Shut it and quit trying to save face after being wrong.
Henry had no power cause the Titans traded for him without a contract extension in place!!!!I know that may be hard for you to understand.

Me and Chessmaster were saying how the Jags have an advantage due to a contract extension already in place. Seeing that this didn't even enter into the equation because the Titans traded for him without one, then the argument is moot.

AND....

Your argument is that the Bills held all the cards and they would make Henry sign a contract extension or tell him he will be on the bench all season instead, when they would have an offer from the Jags on the table still. Your argument was just plain stupid and WRONG. LOL

I am still waiting to see my quote of me saying that Henry going to the Titans was out of the question. Tap. Tap. Tap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday Fuzzy this can be settled by you answering one simple question. Did Travis Henry have any power in where he ended up? Don't act like you don't know the answer to this. It is as simple as that.

Friday Fuzzy this can be settled by you answering one simple question. Did Travis Henry have any power in where he ended up? Don't act like you don't know the answer to this. It is as simple as that.
If a team was only going to trade for him with a contract extension in place, then YES.If the team was willing to not have a contract extension in place, then NO

Did I ever say anything about a contract extension.  No the argument is not moot.  Your argument was weak and wrong.  I told you the Bills held all the cards and would trade him where they got the best deal.  That is what happened.  Henry had no power just as I said.  Shut it and quit trying to save face after being wrong.
Henry had no power cause the Titans traded for him without a contract extension in place!!!!I know that may be hard for you to understand.

Me and Chessmaster were saying how the Jags have an advantage due to a contract extension already in place. Seeing that this didn't even enter into the equation because the Titans traded for him without one, then the argument is moot.

AND....

Your argument is that the Bills held all the cards and they would make Henry sign a contract extension or tell him he will be on the bench all season instead, when they would have an offer from the Jags on the table still. Your argument was just plain stupid and WRONG. LOL

I am still waiting to see my quote of me saying that Henry going to the Titans was out of the question. Tap. Tap. Tap.
It's time for a group hug!! :wub:

There is no IF Friday Fuzzy, just a simple question and answer.
LOL...Maybe you don't realize that their are two scenarios that give different results.

We were debating one scenario, and the completely different scenario happened. No one was right or wrong.

Let's go back to the main question. Did Henry have any power in where he went? Don't try to include any more IF's or cry about how it happened. It happened just as I told you it would and that is the bottom line. Quit crying and accept you were wrong and I was very right. Who's your daddy?

Ok,fella's time to move on to the immediate and important questions of:Where does Brown and Henry shake out on draft :confused: day,you have a must handcuff situation,all or none and Toefield owners must feel a lot more sure of holding onto him. :popcorn:

Let's go back to the main question. Did Henry have any power in where he went? Don't try to include any more IF's or cry about how it happened. It happened just as I told you it would and that is the bottom line. Quit crying and accept you were wrong and I was very right. Who's your daddy?
So funny. Logic will never do anything in this as I can see you are way past the part of comprehending a civil debate. Your lack of comprehension indicates to me there is no point in trying to show you. You weren't right, and I wasn't wrong. Move on already.

If you feel the need to feed your ego with the delusion that you were right, then go ahead.

:ignore:

Friday Fuzzy quit trying to sound all high and mighty and admit you were wrong. I don't know why you keep trying to say there were two scenarios and we were only talking about the one that didn't happen. On the contrary I was talking about the one that did happen which is why I was right. You were talking about the one that didn't happen and you were wrong. Get over it and quit posting dumb statements.

The following is an excerpt from a story this afternoon on NFL.com:The Titans have reached agreement in principle with the Buffalo Bills on a trade that will bring Henry back to Tennessee, where he helped the University there win its only national championship. In return, the Bills are expected to receive the Titans' third-round draft choice in the 2006 NFL draft. The trade will become official if and when Henry passes his physical with the Titans. "I've been told that they have reached an agreenement," Henry's agent, Hadley Engelhard, confirmed Saturday. Seems like it is a done deal even if no long term argreement is reached.

BTW, either Hadley Engelhard or Adam Schefter (the author), can't spell agreement. Or maybe it is just that Hadley doesn't think you can have an agreement without some green in it.

Users who are viewing this thread