What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

movies that glorify criminal behavior (1 Viewer)

I don't think "every mob movie ever" really works. In most, the mobsters are clearly bad guys that usually meet awful endings. You take a movie like The Godfather, which a lot of real life gangsters in the late 70's & early 80's say influenced them... almost everyone ends up badly.
Not Michael
Michael ends up pretty badly... all the #### he went through in his life, all the people he lost, having his daughter shot dead right in front of him... and he died broken and alone.
That's the last movie- which sucked anyway. His post refers to the original film.
I did refer to the original film, that's true - but I was thinking of the saga as a whole. My bad.

I don't think "every mob movie ever" really works. In most, the mobsters are clearly bad guys that usually meet awful endings. You take a movie like The Godfather, which a lot of real life gangsters in the late 70's & early 80's say influenced them... almost everyone ends up badly.
Not Michael
Michael ends up pretty badly... all the #### he went through in his life, all the people he lost, having his daughter shot dead right in front of him... and he died broken and alone.
Come on, spoiler tags ### hole.
Spoiler tags for a movie that's 24 years old. Hey, did you hear Vader is Luke's father?
Damnit daniel.

Not Michael
Come on, spoiler tags ### hole.
Spoiler tags for a movie that's 24 years old. Hey, did you hear Vader is Luke's father?
So if Vader is Luke's father...and Luke is Leia's sister...and Leia's a princess...does that make Vader a king of the world he blew up into a billion pieces with the Death Star? Or did he have little somethin'-somethin' on the side with a queen from a different planet? :popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not Michael
That's the last movie- which sucked anyway. His post refers to the original film.
It only sucked in comparison to 1 and 2. As a standalone, 3 would have been fine.

The Sting

Usual Suspects

Heist

Robin Hood - just about any of the Robin Hood movies

Smokey and the Bandit

Thomas Crown Affair

Users who are viewing this thread