What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Movies that need a sequel (1 Viewer)

well, since i've written most of a sequel and outlined a trequel to Breakfast at Tiffany's (featuring Holly Golightly's daughter, then granddaughter as mistresses of 169 East 71st Street - their father bought the brownstone w profits from the B@T's novel, after Holly killed herself when her daughter was 9yo - in 1982 and 2008, respectively), that's my #1 pick. 

Take Hamilton (I’ll call filmed version of the play, the movie) and flip it to Burr, based on Gore Vidal’s novel.

Trading Places where Randolph and Mortimer take the money they got from Coming to America and try and take down Billy Ray and Louis.

bryhamm said:
Would be awesome if they did it now with Portman as the main character.  Have Reno there in a cameo type role, but have the movie revolve around the now grown up little girl.
Portman could now be a normal housewife type drawn back to the assassin lifestyle by terrorist events in her area. Reno could appear in her dreams as her mentor, guiding her back into fighting shape. As a comedy relief segment she could go to her local market only to find out that they are all out of milk.

Portman could now be a normal housewife type drawn back to the assassin lifestyle by terrorist events in her area. Reno could appear in her dreams as her mentor, guiding her back into fighting shape. As a comedy relief segment she could go to her local market only to find out that they are all out of milk.
Matilda:  The Professional II

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread