What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My Top 25,000 Songs (1 Viewer)

I am ok either way, or we can split the difference, that way it forces more artists so we could do 150 artists (50 doubles) - how does everyone else feel? No rush, since it isn't a turn-based draft type deal.

No we don't need a minimum but would be nice to have more than 10 participating.
Still working on my list of top 1000 with no doubles. Should be a few more years.

Also, you're starting the countdown with the favorites?

Kinda anti climatic, no?
No Derek and the Dominoes anywhere in your list?

Or Norman Greenbaum?

Heathen!

But I do like a lot of your list.

There's some stuff I've never heard of in it that I'm going to give a listen to.

Thanks for posting it.

Bender, Cowboy Song > Jailbreak imo.

The double lead is awesome, but the most awesome point of it is when you can hear them playing the double lead because one of them is tuned slightly differently.

That always gets me when I listen to that song.

My own personal notebook hopefully gets used for situations like this rather than others...

"Sunny" is still a great song, if not top twenty. :)
When I get to the point where I actually sort 25,000 songs, Bobby Hebb will occupy the top 20. There's a special place in my heart for pop music done perfect.

I am ok either way, or we can split the difference, that way it forces more artists so we could do 150 artists (50 doubles) - how does everyone else feel? No rush, since it isn't a turn-based draft type deal.

No we don't need a minimum but would be nice to have more than 10 participating.
Still working on my list of top 1000 with no doubles. Should be a few more years.
Up to 793 with Bobby Hepp.

It's bad form not to post this in Shuke's rankings thread, but all's fair in love and not war; and I'm in love!

Mette Lindberg.

The rest of Earth is competing for 51st place in my top 25,000 rankings.

Up to 793 with Bobby Hepp.
Gracias! Had I guess, I would have went with 600; although, I think I had Bobby Hebb selected early on page 1.

Once I quit my dynasty league (and rookie rankings), I can probably knock this out in four or five years.

Last edited by a moderator:
And in other news, I've never dove into the Ella Fitzgerald catalog; just had her filed away as merely great, without appreciating how truly great she might have been.

Literally, I've got a yellow sticky note reminder on my screen with "Ella" scribbled on it.

Users who are viewing this thread