What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Cartoon (1 Viewer)

Bangahaha

Footballguy
Howdy!

Well, a lot of people wrote and asked if I'd do a cartoon about TO in Dallas, or if I'd do one about Garcia in Philly

So I did one about both.

"DIRTY LAUNDRY"

Have fun! (and while you're there, check out our podcasts!)

~Bang

How did you title a bit "Dirty Laundry" and not have a single Davenport joke in there?

How did you title a bit "Dirty Laundry" and not have a single Davenport joke in there?
Ahh, my friend, that incident.. oh, had I only been making these things back then, what fun we could have had.~Bang

John, I've been a big fan of your cartoons for a few years now. Thanks.

I still play some of my favs and crack up.

Blue Christmas (wet Pinkston and "bust" Mitchell especially)

The dance scene with all the coaches in a Fassel Christmas (I've probably got the title wrong)

"We are the Cowboys, they are out favorite team, etc, etc." whatever that title is.

Stoned Ricky in his living room after he told Miami he was quitting. "I did? Oh, yeah, I did! Hahahahahahha...."

The Postons and the "Chosen One."

So many others...

You've made me laugh a lot, John. I know some think your animation style is odd, but that's part of the charm. Thanks again. I appreciate your work very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
John, I've been a big fan of your cartoons for a few years now. Thanks.

I still play some of my favs and crack up.

Blue Christmas (wet Pinkston and "bust" Mitchell especially)

The dance scene with all the coaches in a Fassel Christmas (I've probably got the title wrong)

"We are the Cowboys, they are out favorite team, etc, etc." whatever that title is.

Stoned Ricky in his living room after he told Miami he was quitting. "I did? Oh, yeah, I did! Hahahahahahha...."

The Postons and the "Chosen One."

So many others...

You've made me laugh a lot, John. I know some think your animation style is odd, but that's part of the charm. Thanks again. I appreciate your work very much.
Too late...he already gave me the intern position. I'd suggest polishing my trophies dudes.

Users who are viewing this thread