What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New England RB's Jordan & Morris - both OUT (1 Viewer)

I'm going with Faulk regardless. Over 6 yards per carry and he's the 3rd leading receiver on the team (16 catches). If you get points for receptions, Faulk's good for double digit performance this week (if he can avoid the injury curse going around the Pats right now).

I'm going with Faulk regardless. Over 6 yards per carry and he's the 3rd leading receiver on the team (16 catches). If you get points for receptions, Faulk's good for double digit performance this week (if he can avoid the injury curse going around the Pats right now).
Think Green-Ellis has a much better opportunity to out gain Faulk.. I see Faulk in passing situations more..

Last edited by a moderator:
Think Green-Ellis has a much better opportunity to out gain Faulk.. I see Faulk in passing situations more..
Injuries only please......... :)

Users who are viewing this thread