What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NHL Advice (1 Viewer)

Im going to just post my whole lineup. Quick sucked last night, but rostering lots of Coyotes saved me, of course I only mentioned Domi though. Im playing Lundquist, but think Anderson is the better play point per dollar (And will be playing both on Yahoo). I just cant find someone to pay up for at the other positions to make the swap.

Panarin
Benn
Zucarrello
Larkin
Ansimov
Zetterberg
Klingberg
Kronwall
Lundquist

Im going to just post my whole lineup. Quick sucked last night, but rostering lots of Coyotes saved me, of course I only mentioned Domi though. Im playing Lundquist, but think Anderson is the better play point per dollar (And will be playing both on Yahoo). I just cant find someone to pay up for at the other positions to make the swap.

Panarin

Benn

Zucarrello

Larkin

Ansimov

Zetterberg

Klingberg

Kronwall

Lundquist
Hope you don't mind but I stole your lineup for a $2 50/50. Want to follow along and learn something about the NHL. I've been playing at draft pot and just selecting guys from home teams expected to win. Hit or miss on the results this far.

I only ever enter the $1 single entry tournament. I don't really care of you do there too, but its really bad EV. I'm fully expecting that lineup to bomb now that I posted it, but for the year, by the rotogrinders bankroll apps #s, I've got a 30% ROI on NFL and NCAA (inflated by some nice GPP cashes). My NHL ROI is above 50% at this point though with zero GPP inflation. I have no doubt I'm due for alot of regression, but so far hockey has been exceedingly beatable.

Edit: They just put up a late night slate too, my lineup is:

Dupuis
Perron
Zuccarrello
Draisatl
Crosby
Brassard
Yandle

Letang
Anderson

Last edited by a moderator:
my late slate:

Malkin

Stepan

Hayes

Kessell

Perry

Lindholm

Mattaa

Anderson

Bonino

looks like Zatkoff in G for PIT instead of Flurey. might try to find some EDM exposure.

Users who are viewing this thread