What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

No nfl team will go 0-16 in 2013.... (1 Viewer)

T with T

Footballguy
Now that the Jacksonville Jaguars put their stake in the ground and have made the Tampa bay bucs the only team without a win in the nfl.... I feel that Tb will indeed win very soon if not tonight. Gonna be a hard fought battle in TB and could see an upset in the wings. What do you fellow sharks think about TB going forward and for their chances to get a win. The 2008 Detroit lions have to be the only 0-16 team in history with Dan Orlovsky as their leader.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell Tampa could win tonight considering all the turmOil going on with the Dolphins
Yep. They were so close to winning early in the year but didn't. I think they do win tonight and I'll bite and say they win 3 games this year. Fins, falcons, bills.

Tampa is a pretty decent squad for a winless team. They could pretty realistically be 4-4 right now. They have four losses by a FG or less against some pretty good teams. I think their chances of finishing 0-16 are well below 10% at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread