What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Philadelphia (2 Viewers)

Getting really beat up for a short week traveling to Carolina. DeMeco where already thin at LB w/Kiko and Kendricks out, now Agholor, Huff, Cooper all dinged at WR.

Ooooof.
we aren't beating carolina. we need this one.
I'm not so sure. This defense is for real...Carolina is winnable
carolina is WAY better then NYG. We can't count on these turnovers replicating. CAR pass D is in a league higher then NYG pass D. They get us beat up , on the road, on a short week. I'll be happy with 1-1 but we need this win. Oline and WR's once again are killing us.

Honestly think this Eagles team has a chance at Carolina. Defense travels well and I think Carolina a little over-rated right now. Certainly won't be and shouldn't be favored, but that's NOT an automatic loss either

Getting really beat up for a short week traveling to Carolina. DeMeco where already thin at LB w/Kiko and Kendricks out, now Agholor, Huff, Cooper all dinged at WR.

Ooooof.
we aren't beating carolina. we need this one.
Wow never thought I would see a post like this from you. Why can't they beat Carolina?
I can be realistic without acting like a complete bitter fan who wants my team to lose. I just don't see it... Carolina is very very good. I will still cheer my face off for them, but I'm really worried about these injuries. Cam is going to eat us up without Kendricks, Ryans, and Alonso. Just really hope 1 or 2 of them plays.

This D is in a groove right now. First Q, 10 straight passes completed, moving the ball at will seems like a long tome ago now. Very impressive performance last 30 minutes by PHI D.

Honestly think this Eagles team has a chance at Carolina. Defense travels well and I think Carolina a little over-rated right now. Certainly won't be and shouldn't be favored, but that's NOT an automatic loss either
Not an automatic loss. But going to be VERY difficult if we're down to 3rd string LB's and backup WR's. Need to get healthy. Love that we have the bye right after that though before Dallas.

Not an automatic loss. But going to be VERY difficult if we're down to 3rd string LB's and backup WR's. Need to get healthy. Love that we have the bye right after that though before Dallas.
Regardless, Eagles certainly look like the best team in the division (at least on paper)

Users who are viewing this thread