What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrible decision....what else is new.
good decision, just a great play on the ball.
Figured you like the play. 2nd only to Indy's fake punt formation.
:lmao: I thought I was stubborn
you did? welcome to the thread... just waiting for that 3rd int to come in and say something about the game hey?
My apologies for having a life kid :lol:
27-7. First place. You must be overjoyed. Bwahahaha
This is horrible
27-7. Leading the division.
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121227191511/disney/images/1/12/Randall_Telling_Finster.jpg
You're right, you do have a life.

27-7 Win. First place
there you go. You're sorta starting to get it now. Feels nice to make a comment that isn't about bradford isn't it? Still waiting for you link to brag about how you predicted st. louis would not lose this week on their bye week.

As bad as the eagles have looked on offense, this is a great win
Defense coming out party.
437 yards of offense. I'll take it.
Too many turnovers.
Yep sloppy game for sure. Will still take a 27-7 win any day vs the Giants. Better then I expected. We are now 3-0 when rushing over 90 yards. 0-3 when Rushing under 90 yards.
Seems like a trend.

Kelly is winning ugly now, but winning.

Eagles fans seem the same now as they are tied for first, as they did when they were 1-3.

I'm rather impressed with how he wins with a bad OL. They keep performing poorly and when a line plays that bad a team is supposed to lose. The Gmen DL did get tired and Eli gifted them field position, but he's got 3 wins with a bad OL.

Kelly is winning ugly now, but winning.

Eagles fans seem the same now as they are tied for first, as they did when they were 1-3.
Fans I hate most- DallasSecond most- Philadelphia

But a 27-7 win over the Giants is a beautiful thing. Totally destroyed their offense. Murray over 100 yards rushing. Kicker looking good....

What a great result. Unfortunately, you won't hear much about it in the Eagles thread. Because Eagles fans love to complain. And refuse to enjoy a moment. This game wasn't a squeeker. We absolutely destroyed the Giants. Despite the mistakes. Time to rejoice, right? Just watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
When does the Coughlin era end in NY? Some terrible coaching tonight.
Well he's 69 so I'd imagine it'll be fairly soon. I think he needs a .500 season to pass Parcels & move into the top 10 all-time for wins. 21 years as a HC.

Mara & Tisch would never push him out the door. IMO it will be his decision, as it should be.

Sloppy game all around. Giants had it going great until the roughing the passer call. I give Damontre Moore a pass on that though. I mean, the Giant's D-line hasn't been within five feet of a QB for what seems like 3 games. A little excitement is expected.

Sloppy game all around. Giants had it going great until the roughing the passer call. I give Damontre Moore a pass on that though. I mean, the Giant's D-line hasn't been within five feet of a QB for what seems like 3 games. A little excitement is expected.
I think the Demeco Ryans pick was a bigger turning point.

God it looks like Chip is on his way out, not one of his games this year looked like the team was ready to play. If that's the way it seems he really ####'d the team. I hope that is not the case and it's on the players but the team looked better last year.

God it looks like Chip is on his way out, not one of his games this year looked like the team was ready to play. If that's the way it seems he really ####'d the team. I hope that is not the case and it's on the players but the team looked better last year.
Ok

Won three of the last four. Just imagine if they ever get ready to play. LOL

"illegal touch"????

looked like a fumble to me
They called illegal touch though... That was ruled a sack and fumble recovered by the giants. Ball never hit the ground. That has to be a pass, backwards.
I think the scoring will get updated to incomplete pass because that's what the zebras ruled...but we all know it was a sack and fumble.
It didn't hit the ground.
NFL.com play by play was changed for this play. Ruled a completion.

(3:53) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass short middle to 76-E.Flowers to NYG 39 for -11 yards (55-B.Graham) [55-B.Graham]. Penalty on NYG-73-M.Newhouse, Illegal Touch Pass, declined.

"illegal touch"????

They called illegal touch though... That was ruled a sack and fumble recovered by the giants. Ball never hit the ground. That has to be a pass, backwards.
I think the scoring will get updated to incomplete pass because that's what the zebras ruled...but we all know it was a sack and fumble.
NFL.com play by play was changed for this play. Ruled a completion.(3:53) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass short middle to 76-E.Flowers to NYG 39 for -11 yards (55-B.Graham) [55-B.Graham]. Penalty on NYG-73-M.Newhouse, Illegal Touch Pass, declined.
-11? Wonder how many people lost because of that play.

"illegal touch"????

NFL.com play by play was changed for this play. Ruled a completion.(3:53) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass short middle to 76-E.Flowers to NYG 39 for -11 yards (55-B.Graham) [55-B.Graham]. Penalty on NYG-73-M.Newhouse, Illegal Touch Pass, declined.
Also, no longer a sack for Philly D.

"illegal touch"????

Somebody in my league lost by 0.02 - the winning team had been losing since Thursday night, and took the lead on Murray's last 6 yard run. After that the Eagles kneeled down. If he picks up 5 or less the outcome doesn't change.

It's a 20+ year league and one of the records is closest loss ever. I lost a game by 0.04 points about 10 years ago. Glad to give that one up.

Users who are viewing this thread