What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Philadelphia (2 Viewers)

Yes Jon. Celek is one of our more prolific tacklers what with 350 of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really glad to see Sproles back in the game. Head injuries stink.

Offense is so full of mistakes it's laughable. Kelce. Bradford. WR corps. Plenty of blame to go around.

End of the day? A win over our arch-rivals, defense playing great, won 3 out of our last 4, and first place in the division. Bye week looms and a very favorable home stretch with minimal travel the second half of the season. We go a month without a road game!

what a weird game. i'm hoping the Eagles just really need their bye to figure out what the heck is wrong with this offense

Sturgis likely cost us the Redskins game (although there were other factors) but two straight weeks of perfect kicks. Keep it going.

27-7. And still making a ton of mistakes. The Matthew's fumble, Cooper giving up on his route. Bradford's Endzone interception....

On a positive note, Murray is looking good. The defense is playing lights out. Sturgis looks solid.

I need Manning to get less than 6.

Just give us one more of those famous patented Eli INTs and I should be good to go.

TZM

Users who are viewing this thread