What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NY Giants at Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

what a weird game. i'm hoping the Eagles just really need their bye to figure out what the heck is wrong with this offense
Not sure it's all "wrong" at this point. 10 penalties and 4 turnovers and still managed 400+ yards and 27 points, winning against a division rival going away.

A little too much complaining in here tonight IMO. This team is starting to really come around.

what a weird game. i'm hoping the Eagles just really need their bye to figure out what the heck is wrong with this offense
Not sure it's all "wrong" at this point. 10 penalties and 4 turnovers and still managed 400+ yards and 27 points, winning against a division rival going away.

A little too much complaining in here tonight IMO. This team is starting to really come around.
The complaining is about the awful turnovers and stupid, untimely penalties. Otherwise, yeah the points and yardage is great.

It's almost like Coughlin and Eli don't realize they're down by 3 scores...a lot of 5 yard catches this drive.

not complaining but i find it hard to believe anybody would think this OL is in sync. maybe it is just they are banged up like Peters, but if we are going to play any kind of quality team the mental mistakes by Kelce need to be fixed

not complaining but i find it hard to believe anybody would think this OL is in sync. maybe it is just they are banged up like Peters, but if we are going to play any kind of quality team the mental mistakes by Kelce need to be fixed
it's not in synch yet...but it is improving.

Terrible decision....what else is new.
good decision, just a great play on the ball.
Figured you like the play. 2nd only to Indy's fake punt formation.
:lmao: I thought I was stubborn
you did? welcome to the thread... just waiting for that 3rd int to come in and say something about the game hey?
My apologies for having a life kid :lol:
:lmao:

you did? welcome to the thread... just waiting for that 3rd int to come in and say something about the game hey?
27-7. First place. You must be overjoyed. Bwahahaha

This is horrible

Ouch. Eli got chopped low. Can't believe they have only given up 4 sacks all year before tonight. Eagles D teeing off.

This is horrible
27-7. Leading the division.

:lmao: NFL.com has no clue what that was either:

(3:53) (Shotgun) E.Manning sacked at NYG 43 for -7 yards (B.Graham). FUMBLES (B.Graham) [b.Graham], and recovers at 50. Penalty on NYG, Illegal Touch Pass, declined.

Obviously this is only relevant to fantasy, but Philadelphia was just credited with a sack for that last play, the same play where the Giants were called for illegal touching of a forward pass. How can there be a sack if they called it a forward pass?

Obviously this is only relevant to fantasy, but Philadelphia was just credited with a sack for that last play, the same play where the Giants were called for illegal touching of a forward pass. How can there be a sack if they called it a forward pass?
As an Eagle DST owner, I'll allow it.

This is horrible
27-7. Leading the division.
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121227191511/disney/images/1/12/Randall_Telling_Finster.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread